+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A sereus problem and last decision up to you guys

A sereus problem and last decision up to you guys

Dear friends,i am in love with a girl
    She is from another city
    My friendship starts with her 3 year ago
    we usually talk to phone,Sms,Callings Etc
    at our fiirst year of relationship She Was right..She use to talk with my 24/7 on sms and calls
    we Do talking all the night on call Mean you can say we Just do talking Whole 1 year
    but after that one year She start changing means ignoring me,No much talk...She came home at 8pm from college and academy and sleep at 9pm Mean only 1 hour talk on SMS
    Then She Changes And Changes
    She Promise me so much that she always love me,always stay whatever she is,She never changes
    But She start changing and i start complaining her about her behaviour with me
    In our country we enjoy 3 months summers holidays when we start freindship then there was these summer holidays so we talk 24/7
    At 2nd year of relationship she Promise me that now she didnt sleep at 9pm Now its Summer holidays shes free Now we talk 24/7 just like our first Year
    But She didnt She talk with me Maximum till 12 am and then sleeps
    Now its 3rs year and she still have that problem she sleeps at 10pm and then say sorry to me at morning
    I am In So much deep love I cant control my love i have that habit of 24/7 hours talking with her just like first year but now she is changed
    Now she is in University..She is just like completely forget me She talk me So much less
    Once there was time when she didnt even pass one minute without me now its 4th day and she didnt even talk to me
    Its means shes change I am trying to make her understand from 2 year That she is changing please dont do that
    But She ignores me,TAlk me so less,Try to be Smart Etc what should i do i think my relationship is over with her
    Now i need your guys advice about that

I didnt even sleep whole night just thinking about her seeing her pics reading her 3 year old mails etc

and she sleeps very easily hurting me and without talking to me

What should i do leave her or teach her some lessons and how?

Stop talking to her. Find someone closer to you.

Not worth the trouble mate. If you really love this girl, maybe try calling her phone and talking with your voice instead of text, and ask her what is going on. Other then that I can't really give you much advice... long distance relationships are very difficult. In my opinion you would be much better off trying to move on. I know it seems impossible (I've been in a similar situation myself), but it is for the best. You will just continue to be hurt if you entertain your feelings for this girl.

In short: Find someone else.

BackUpOrGetStng: Brother i do so but thats what i am trying to say that its 4 day and i didnt talk to her so she didnt also

rjg117:Brother i really love her..I cant live without her and i also wanna marry her...

There is one more thing she is changed,Didnt talk to much,ignore me or whatever but she didnt say me one time that she want to leave me or she didnt love me or something
    Whenever she talk to me she say that she love me so much and she cant live without me But she is leaving very easily without me

I can't get over the thread title lol

i really love her..I cant live without her and i also wanna marry her...
    Just so you know, you can live without her. You need to really love yourself first. Don't put so much into someone else. You will always be let down.
    And why would you want to marry her if you don't like how she is treating you?

Focus on yourself and figure out what it is you want out of life. Only then deal with the relationship.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!