+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he mad at me or just playing games?

is he mad at me or just playing games?

Ok so we kinda told each other we like each other, but I am so confused about what he wants. I know he likes me and he admitted to me finally, but doesnt want to commit and says he has wandering eyes. he keeps saying that I shouldn't involve with him because he is somewhat perverted and gets horny easily, but then the heart wants what the heart wants. Anyways I wanted to ask him some stuff like why he says he likes me yet he keeps saying that I shouldnt get involved with him. He asked me when did I start liking him and how and he we were flirting and he kept saying that he may like someone and I told him to spill it out and he keeps saying I like someone who's short and her name rhymes with this and that.

I told him I don;t wanna go home yet because i wanted to talk to him about stuff but I don't know where to start. I am confused about the signals he is giving me. I feel there is a vibe between us, but yet I am getting this negative feedback. I know he is probably not ready but he should at least tell me where we're at and how we should handle this situation. I know the answer is that he is not ready for a relationship and he keeps saying I shouldn't get involved with him because he is perverted and all. I am lost. He is sending me signals and asking if I was looking for a boyfriend. I mean he been asking me that hella times which is confusing me, feels like he is giving me a hint, yet he can't decide.

Well we went home anyways and we hung around in his car because I didn't want to get out yet and I thought he would have something to say and I wanted to say something but I don't know what to say. I even punched him and play fight with him and he seemed ok. Then he suddenly drove off stepping on the gas and drove home. Our house is a block away from each other. He got out the car and locked it and went home and I walked home by myself and I cried... I think he is mad, but I cannot tell because beforehand he was driving off and stepped on the gas all a sudden and I wasn't wear my seatbelt and we laughed about it and I asked him does he like playing games with me. Last time, he asked me why are you in my car if you know im perverted and I said ok let me get off and he stops at the freeway on the lane where cops usually pull you over and he even open the door and said get out with a smile and I was like are you serious and he said no and we laughed...

I think I did something wrong. Maybe because he thinks I am pressuring to get in a relationship but I am really not. I just don't understand what he wants to do.

He would suggest things for us to do like movies, dinner, shopping, but doesn't follow through until I get pissed when he suggest something and I say yes and he says I don't want to. When I get pissed, he decides to go. Like today he said we can watch movie at his place and then he said or we can grab a drink and then I said lets go. He says I wanna stay in....which I don't get. And he says its just an idea, but why throw it out in the open. I take what people says seriously, but now I cannot trust him because he will back out. He always says why are you in my car, I'm perverted. No one told you to come to my room or hang out with me. He knows how I feel about him, yet he makes me feel like iono how to say it...

Quote Originally Posted by milkshake View Post
    Ok so we kinda told each other we like each other, but I am so confused about what he wants. I know he likes me and he admitted to me finally, but doesnt want to commit and says he has wandering eyes.
    If you are looking for a relationship then you are wasting your time with this guy and are in for getting your heart broken. He has made it clear he is not interested in a committed relationship and he still wants to play the field.He is not going to change his ways for you and you seem to want a relationship with him but he can't give you that.

If you decide to be with him then you automatically will have to accept that he might be seeing other girls. He has been honest about what he wants and that does not involve a committed relationship.If this is what you also want then date him.But if this is a situation you would not be happy with then the best thing to do is to walk away and stop contacting him, otherwise you are going to get hurt and you will ahve noone to blame but yourself because he was honest from the beginning about what he wanted.

He wants you to be his little bitch. Its clear in every single sentence from your post. If you get used to be treated like that when you are young, don't expect any decent guys in your life in the near future. Dump his ignorant ass immediately and find a better man.

I told you before and I'll tell you again. As long as you keep blowing him he will keep you around and he will treat you like shit. Stop seeing him and if he calls you tell him you don't want him calling you because you want a relationship and he does not. You want two different things. You're currently setting yourself up to be abused and misused and you totally disrespect YOURSELF with your actions.
    I know he is probably not ready but he should at least tell me where we're at and how we should handle this situation.
    he's told you already.. you just refuse to hear him. Stop letting him play you and fk with your mind. Zero hanging with him until or if he tells you straight up lets be EXCLUSIVE BF/GF.
    I know the answer is that he is not ready for a relationship and he keeps saying I shouldn't get involved with him because he is perverted and all. I am lost. He is sending me signals and asking if I was looking for a boyfriend.
    He's just curious because he doesn't want you honking on him and another guy at the same time because he doesn't want an STI. Or.. whatever why... it doesn't mean he is hinting at wanting to be your boyfriend. Fk the hints. They mean nothing except to keep you hooked so he keeps getting a blow job.
    I mean he been asking me that hella times which is confusing me, feels like he is giving me a hint, yet he can't decide.
    If he wanted you, he would never keep telling you that he doesn't want a relationship and that he's bad news.

He will take your blow jobs though if you keep offering to give them without commitment. Stop being dumb and naive, you've asked this question enough times already.

Grow up little girlie before you ruin your life and get used to being disrespected and abused.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion