+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Girlfriend says she doesn't love me anymore..

My Girlfriend says she doesn't love me anymore..

I have been with a girl for 1 year and a couple months now. We were really in love but our relationship has been long distance because she is at Uni. We see each other one or two weeks every 2 months but it hasn't been enough for her.

She used to cry alot because she missed me and when we were together she never wanted to go but last night out of nowhere she suddenly said she has to break up with me because she doesnt love me and the feelings wont come back.

I think its the distance thats hurting us because we are amazing together and i see her as somebody who could be my soulmate, i never loved anyone as much even though i had longer relationships before.

Im going to stay with her in a week, she asked me not to but I can't just give up on this. I think i may have to move to her city if being close will make her love me again. Right now i feel really depressed because it feels like im losing her, the one.

Im 23, she is 20.

Any advice you could give would be appreciated.

Long distance relationships rarely EVER work. I hate to say it to you, but she's probably found someone else.

Long distance = it will NOT work. So shorten the distance or find another GF

Quote Originally Posted by JetScreamer View Post
    Long distance relationships rarely EVER work. I hate to say it to you, but she's probably found someone else.
    She hasn't found somebody else. She is as faithful as anyone could be and she would never do that, i know she would never cheat or anything and if she had found somebody else why would she let me come and live with her for 3 weeks?

Don't be like that.

He's not being "like that", he's being realistic. When it's all of a sudden and she's saying things with such certainty(feelings won't come back), it usually means that someone else is in the picture in some capacity. Doesn't mean she's cheated, just that she's interested in someone else. You said it yourself that you couldn't give her enough, so why is that so hard to believe?

No matter what the situation is, your best bet is to go strict no contact and start going out with other girls.

I hope you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ochriso View Post
    She hasn't found somebody else. She is as faithful as anyone could be and she would never do that, i know she would never cheat or anything and if she had found somebody else why would she let me come and live with her for 3 weeks?

Don't be like that.
    Ya well if I had a nickel for everytime I heard that........Backup is right. She doesn't need to be seeing anyone to be interested in someone else. She could have met one or even a few amazing guys socially, hell she's in uni, she sees a smorgasboard of guys everyday. Why would she break up with you if she didnt meet someone that could give her something more real, more physical? Duh.

feels bad man.

long distance sucks.....she might be cheating on you....or at least thinking about it...move on buddy....sorry...

She may not be cheat on you, but if she falls out of love then it could probably because of the long-distance or she found someone else and would probably want to be with him after she ends the relationship with you.
    But yea long-distance would probably not work in long term.
    Also she is young so she probably wouldn't want to stuck in a long-distance relationship forever/long term.

Give it a little bit of time to let the both of you think...Long distance relationships are hard as I have been in one myself...My ex broke up with me and at first I was severely depressed...After I gave it some time and thought I bought a get your ex back book and learned some life changing strategies to making your ex want you back...

After I gave it some time and applied the strategies we got back together and are now happier than ever...My advice give it some time and if you still have the same feelings have a plan to get her back...

Long distance sucks my ex boyfiend (boyfriend at the time) moved to canby and I cried for 1 and a half hours staight. I still see him sometimes but being separated made my feelings wash away over time but I don't think it's fair that she dropped it on you like a bomb. I know this will prbably sound like a mom but maybe you need to ask/ talk to her about what went wrong.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ochriso View Post
    You're right, she probably didn't cheat on you... but she is single because she did break up with you and she probably did find someone else and it never was cheating because she broke up with you already.
    Do not disrespect her wishes, if she says she doesn't want you to stay with her, DO NOT STAY WITH HER.