+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dating rules with a separated man

dating rules with a separated man

He asked me out back in April/may but I said no because I just wanted to stay singe. forgot about him but a couple of months latere asked again but was going away on vacation so I we stayed in touch then started texting each other alot. We went on out first date nearly two weeks ago and I really liked him actually. We went out again last week had a lovely time he asked me when I was free and to let him know. I did but he even though we are texting he hasn' t made any moves for 3rd date. I think I was too flirty in the texts it was getting quite sexual but no way I am sleeping with him yet.

I was wary because he is separated but he has said he is hiding nothing and also he talks of meeting the kids etc.

He texts that he misses me but doesn't mention when to see me again. I am away alot for my job and he is busy too he told me.Being a full time worker and he has his kids alot too. From a male point of view does he seem like he likes me more than just a sexual thing?

I am very wary and know some will say but he is still married yes he is but she left him for another so why shouldn't he have a chance at dating etc.

Any advice how to play this? I started to like him.

tell him to get divorced first. i started seeing a separated girl and dumped her...2 years later i saw her again...still separated...so dumped her ass again. you dont wanna be drug into the BS that goes along with it. its not easy and 1 can be used at a crutch, dont be a crutch. separation is the brokeasses way of saying i will get divorced one day when i can aford it. it dont cost much trust me. its get divorced or stay married...sparatation is a big ****ing loop hole in the system.

good luck!