+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is Confused and playing games

She is Confused and playing games

I need some advice. I was in a realtionship for 9 months. We broke up about the middle of Aug. She keeps playing with my head so so bad. One min she is talking to me on the phone and telling me she wants to try and work on things the very next day she doesnt wanna try. We have hung out some and went to diiner and things. She also sometime tell me she loves me back when I say it and sometime she just say I know you and and hangs up the phone. I told her yesterday that I was about to let her go forever and she cried and we talked for 2 hours on how we can both make things work. I call her today and she is real distant and doesnt wanna talk. I am thinking about going to no contact but what do I do when she calls or texts me. How long do I go no contact for or is there anything else I can do to help her through the confusion. She also keeps telling me she is so so scared to get back with me because she doesnt wanna get hurt again. Any advice at all will help so so much. I cant seem to ignore her phone calls or her texts..

Very similar to the situation I've been in for the past months. You gotta go no contact, if she calls you just don't pick up. If you feel like it'd be better to tell her that this is why you won't be answering her calls from now on, then tell her. I know how hard this is, but I think it's the only way.

Are you back with your ex. how long do you think it will take before she starts thiinking and mising me.

You said she doesn't want to get back with you cuz she doesn't wanna get hurt again. When did you hurt her and how?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert45365 View Post
    Are you back with your ex. how long do you think it will take before she starts thiinking and mising me.
    No, she never took me back. She broke up with me almost 8 months ago. She will call me once every month or so, and tell me she still loves me, is lost and confused, can't get back with me because she's scared, etc. Thing is she's with another guy now, and still plays these games. I love her so much and she knows it, she knows I can't ignore her calls. I finally had to tell her the other day to never call me again. I think you should do the same, it's not fun getting jerked around for weeks, months, years on end.

Yeah I hear ya man. It is not fun at all. Im in the same boat I love her so so much. She isnt with someone else that I know of. We talked for like 2 hours saturday night and she said she wanted to try things and then chaanged her mind. So I need to tell her that or just ignore her for a long long while.