+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Date ideas?

Date ideas?

Okay I am running out of things to do with this girl.

We usually go hang-out with my friends, watch a movie at the movie theater, or watch a movie in my bed, go out to eat, laser tag (I hate laser ttag btw, so childish. But she enjoys it.), go to parties, went some car shows, and that's all I got.

I'm 19 and shes 18, probably should keep that in mind when suggesting something ._."

Concert. card games, museum, picnic, long walk, basketball/ soccer.... that's

All except taking her to a baseball game sound really lame.

dancing - and i don't mean clubbing. like swing dancing, tango, something that's REAL dancing. maybe take a lesson together.

- Walk in the park.
    - Geocaching. Requires a GPS.
    - Petting sharks and rays at the zoo. I loved this so much I took 2 girlfriends there in one summer.
    - Cook a meal together. I know, it sounds like something old folks would do, but try it. Make cookies or gummy bears or something.
    - A fair maybe? Are they still going on?
    - Swimming at an indoor pool.
    - Make a bonfire in the backyard.
    - Go camping.
    - Rent a cheesy movie then make fun of it. Rent "Star Trek The Movie #1" and watch the blood spot on Kirk's uniform move around.
    - Mystery Science Theater 3000 is all about these puppets making fun of black and white cheesy movies. It's funny.
    - "Little Britain" is a series of skits. Funny if you like British humor. (Warning: there are naked butts.)
    Last edited by bulrush; 14-10-11 at 08:42 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Decide your dates off of what she likes to do, what you like to do, and things that you would like to try/explore together. The biggest part of a date is the company you keep, so really anything could work. But you want her to know that you care about her and have listened to her talk about things she likes or wants to explore.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!