+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does this guy keep coming in and out of my life??

Why does this guy keep coming in and out of my life??

I met this guy about 6 years ago and we dated a few times. Everything was great we went out to dinner a few times, the movies, he introduced me to his good friends and I introduced him to mine. Nothing serious and we never slept together. I honestly don't really remember what happened we just kind of stopped talking. I don't think either of us was looking for anything serious at the time at least I wasn't. I didn't hear from him for a few years, I got married, had a baby and divorced. I have a 2 year old now (I'm single). For a few years now he will text or email me every few months to see how I'm doing. We have seen each other maybe twice since we first started dating. He will start texting me every day for a week or 2 and then nothing. Then it starts up a few months later. Why is he doing this??? I don't get it. Now he is saying he just didn't think I was ready for anything serious before and that thinks about me all the time he wants to be with me. I don't understand? I haven't slept with him and Im pretty sure he knows I don't plan on it so its not like he's using me. I haven't even seen him in probably a year and a half. Any thoughts on why he is doing this would be great

hmm
    I personally think he just gets bored and texts you for the attention and someone to talk to.
    he could possibly be in a relationship and ever so often needs someone else to talk or see. my friends ex used to be the same he would randomly come and go in her life every couple months
    until she found out he had a girlfriend and a kid. guys are strange..i think next time he texts u , you should bring it up and ask him wats going on