+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Might have pushed away amazing girl please help! Blocked on facebook!

Might have pushed away amazing girl please help! Blocked on facebook!

I met this phenomenal girl, she's smart, cute, a professional, a real sweetheart. A real keeper.

I first called her 10 days ago, and we have been on 3 dates in less than a week! She would always smile, would be very interested in getting to know me. She would always enthusiastically answer my texts, telling she was excited to see me and that she would really seem to enjoy her time with me.

At the end of 2nd date, SHE initiated the kissing, she would always tell me she was looking forward to seeing me. Our third date was not as great as first 2: she was tired after work, a little under the weather, and the place I took her to she had previously been on a date and the GUY was there! But we still had a nice conservation. At the end we had a little cuddling session at her place with kissing and she said she was sorry she was a little weird that day.

She left for a 3 day weekend to visit family out of state. Now here's where I started messing things up royally: I commented on a couple of her facebook pics of her with family she just uploaded, just saying that I liked them, nothing offensive or anything. She didn't like that and put me on restricted list so that I can't see any of her pics now FML Sad. And also that day I texted her twice saying how was she and that I missed her and also called her once. She hasn't responded to my texts or call.

So here's my question/analysis: Do you think she felt I invaded her personal space when I commented on the pic of her with family? To be completely honest, I've also "liked" several of her profile pics on facebook and commented on another pic earlier, but that didn't seem to bother her.

I REALLY don't wanna lose her. I definitely realize my mistake, so obviously now I've stopped trying to contact her in any way. What should I do now? What do you think about sending her an email towards the end of the week, saying something like: "I am sorry if I've seemed coming on too strong, I would love to hear from you if you are still interested"?

Is this over?

Yeah dude, you fckd this properly. Lie low for a while and see if she contacts you and do yourself a favour and delete your facebook. You do know that the feds can see everyones facebook if they want? Why risk a few weeks in guantanamo bay just for a few harmless comments on some birds photos.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DatingWoes View Post
    I met this phenomenal girl, she's smart, cute, a professional, a real sweetheart. A real keeper.

I first called her 10 days ago, and we have been on 3 dates in less than a week! She would always smile, would be very interested in getting to know me. She would always enthusiastically answer my texts, telling she was excited to see me and that she would really seem to enjoy her time with me.

At the end of 2nd date, SHE initiated the kissing, she would always tell me she was looking forward to seeing me. Our third date was not as great as first 2: she was tired after work, a little under the weather, and the place I took her to she had previously been on a date and the GUY was there! But we still had a nice conservation. At the end we had a little cuddling session at her place with kissing and she said she was sorry she was a little weird that day.

She left for a 3 day weekend to visit family out of state. Now here's where I started messing things up royally: I commented on a couple of her facebook pics of her with family she just uploaded, just saying that I liked them, nothing offensive or anything. She didn't like that and put me on restricted list so that I can't see any of her pics now FML Sad. And also that day I texted her twice saying how was she and that I missed her and also called her once. She hasn't responded to my texts or call.

So here's my question/analysis: Do you think she felt I invaded her personal space when I commented on the pic of her with family? To be completely honest, I've also "liked" several of her profile pics on facebook and commented on another pic earlier, but that didn't seem to bother her.

I REALLY don't wanna lose her. I definitely realize my mistake, so obviously now I've stopped trying to contact her in any way. What should I do now? What do you think about sending her an email towards the end of the week, saying something like: "I am sorry if I've seemed coming on too strong, I would love to hear from you if you are still interested"?

Is this over?
    Looks like you just came on too strong.

It's probably done, but you're doing the right thing at this point. Let her come to you.

Ya a little too strong. As soon as you get in their business so soon they think you are a stalker. It sounds to me you are more serious with her, than her with you....lay low but I have a feeling she was only looking at your dates as casual. Ya kinda jumped the gun a bit. I think being blocked is her way of saying "get lost".

look guys, I know that f'ed myself. I am pretty sure she was into me as much as I was into her, it's just she's pretty shy and cautious, apparently for f'ing morons like me! . I mean I've known her for only 10 days.

So what do you guys think about sending her an email in a week saying like "Look, I know I made a mistake, I came on too strong, I would like to make it work, and if you are interested, I would love to hear from you"?

I mean before this everything was great, she was really into me... come on, give guy a break!

So why not just unfriend me? There were a couple of pics of us on facebook and she didn't untag herself or anything, G-d, I f'ing hate all this facebook bs!

Sorry to beat dead horse, but we've had great chemistry, a ton in common, good physical chemistry, I REALLY wanna make it work, it's not just some girl. I know I need to lay low and see what happens, but besides that what else can I do? Would really appreciate good advice.

Apologizing will make you look like a wimp ass so don't do that. Personally I feel she is a bit of a nut job if she can't handle you just liking a picture,,,,,maybe a bit paranoid at the fact you actually looked at the pictures. I know how fb works, they have that news feed on the side now that shows everyone on your friends list their activity. So in my opinion I find her to be a bit of a bitch for doing so....real childish. Are you sure you want to be with someone like that?

It's only 10 days in and If someone treated me like that with no communication in regards to it, I would say " f uck it" they are not worth my time.

And ya I hate FB too.....I think it's the anti-christ.

yeah, I hear you smackie, you might have a point. I f'ing hate this passive-aggressive BS. I'd rather be told to my face, dude, you are coming on too strong, chill f out. Maybe she blocked me because she didn't want me to see pictures of her and some dudes, who the hell knows...

It seemed kind of childish, I don't know if she's had bad experiences in the past with faceboock stockers. I wouldn't come out and apologize, I would say like "if it seemed to you I was coming on too hard, than I didn't mean for that to happen... if you are still interested, then contact me" and that's it!

She blocked you because you liked a few pictures? I think there are 2 possibilities :
    1. She has somebody else and doesnt want him to find out about you
    2. She's crazy.
    Either way, you' re better off in my opinion.

No harm in trying dude with a grovelling email in a few weeks, but keep it lighthearted. Weve all been there, met a little cracker and fckd it up by being too keen. If you email her and she doesnt like, the worst that can happen is a restraining order. A small price to pay for a 2nd chance with some hot totty.

I could potentially see how she could get annoyed by me messing with her facebook, especially if she's had stalkers and perverts and since we just met, but her approach is kind of childish and like WTF? So I'd be very honest in telling her that it wasn't my intention to come on too strong if that's how she saw it. Obviously, if she has other motives for blocking me... oh well.. f that... than she wouldn't care about my explanation, in either way I am trying to move on and scope out the scene.

She's not into you, im dealing with a similar situation. And no one blocks you for liking a few pictures, so its clear she had other motives! Its your call, but if you try t contact her again, youll drive her away even more. Let her come to you. If she doesn't, let her go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast