+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's happening here?

What's happening here?

Hello

I've been on about 4 dates with this girl. I really like her.

Everything was going well until about Sunday. She always sent me happy text messages with smileys and what not.

Sunday, she told me she would find out if she got a job she was applying for. She said she would let me know if she got it or not the next day.

The end of the next day came and she still hadn't told me anything. I called her and she said she didn't get it. I figured she didn't let me know because she was disappointed. Later that night she found out she got the job and texted me about it. Happy messages again.

I said to her, if she was free Wednesday, we should do something. She said she would let me know the next day (Tuesday).

Come Wednesday night, I still hadn't heard anything from her. I texted her what's up, and she told me she had been busy the past few days. Fair enough. She told me she would find out her work schedule the next day and let me know her schedule the following day.

That was supposed to be yesterday, and I've still heard nothing.

So am I over thinking this? Or has she suddenly lost interest? I'm confused and a bit annoyed. At the same time, I don't want to lose her because I really like her.

Please tell me what I should do. Should I text her now? Should I wait for her to text me?

Maybe her new job is with the feds, and she has to be secretive now. Or maybe she is just a woman. When you get older dude, you will realise they are mostly wacko jacko. Dont waste your life wondering what they are thinking. Play the numbers game. Date as many birds as you can, that way , if one is acting a little odd, you hardly even notice. In this case, i wouldnt text her, it will only damage your chances of copping a feel. Let this minx come to you when shes finished pissing about at her job in walmart.

ooops , just realised its in the ask a female section, my bad. I wear the odd bra if that helps the resident feminists sleep better tonight.
    Last edited by mwahahaha; 29-10-11 at 08:50 AM. Reason: wrong forum advice giving, lol

Dude why ask us? frickin call her and talk to her about it.