+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont wannna be single anymore.

I dont wannna be single anymore.

I have reached 25 these are the years i shouldnt be single and yet here i am there are litrally no single girls in york, at work im the only guy in my age range who is single, i should be looking to get married at my age not struggling to get a date, where have i gone wrong, what have i done wrong in my life, most other people i know who are my age are so boring, i have a vibrant personality but yet girls always go for boring guys.

i am in the exact same situation mate.i think in todays world it is so much harder than before to be in a relationship because it seems everyone is in a relationship and alot of women have been hurt alot by the so called bad boys so there defences are always high up.something i would say to you is start travelling because the difference in women around europe is immense.you can actually just talk to them without no tensions and no worries.

So, look for girls in the next town over. How do you meet girls anyway? In a bar? Not many girls there.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

your time will come. unconsciously you are doing something about it. BTW all the birds in Harrogate are mad for it so you wanna go there haha

Try online dating, that is where I met nearly everyone I went out with. Not the best, but basically the only way for me to meet women (especially at age 30 when most of my friends are married/kids, don't know many single people to introduce me to).

I agree with the online dating suggestion. Not many women on those, but they are slightly more interested in going out on a date than a random person you happen to meet. They also save time since you know their sexual orientation and availability beforehand.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Try the online dating ( Others have been suggesting it to me).

I'm in a different situation. Got married before 25 and now I'm the only single person that I know. No one can set me up because everyone's taken, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme2 View Post
    I'm in a different situation. Got married before 25 and now I'm the only single person that I know. No one can set me up because everyone's taken, lol.
    I'm curious, how old are you now then?
    Being set up with people isn't the only way to meet them. In fact, I've always thought that's something that happens only on tv
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

In my early 30s.
    I know being set up isn't the only way to meet someone, lol. I'm just saying that everyone I know is married. When some of them comment, they happen to bring up "I'd set you up, but most people I know are taken". I'm going to be trying online dating soon.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme2 View Post
    In my early 30s.
    I know being set up isn't the only way to meet someone, lol. I'm just saying that everyone I know is married. When some of them comment, they happen to bring up "I'd set you up, but most people I know are taken". I'm going to be trying online dating soon.
    Def try online dating. Don't get discouraged though, it is a game of numbers, send out 20 emails, get one back. It just takes time. Instead of watching TV or surfing the net for random crap, send out some emails on a dating site. It can be discouraging, but at the same time give you hope or getting an email or two back.

I just feel so crap many people my age are married and have kids i have nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkmanman View Post
    I just feel so crap many people my age are married and have kids i have nothing.
    come to hackney and see how we're getting on, lol. my friend for example is 28 has a cat and grows ferns. oh she sometimes takes photos thats all she has

25 is such a cool age, you can run wild and do whatever you want, you'll always have time to settle down but you'll never be young again

Honestly i think you are thinking too much into it. You are 25 and single big deal, i'm 25 and single but i'm perfectly content with my life and how it's going now. If you are really worried about dating then do the online thing.

Wish i was in canada tho.

You need to read the post on here titled "28 and worried". It doesn't make any difference at all if you are married or not. And it also doesn't matter at all if your friend have kids either. Who cares? Don't be so insecure. And part of your problem is telling yourself "There are no single people where I live", "Everyone is in a relationship". You keep telling yourself that crap and you will never find a partner because you've pretty much already convinced yourself that there is no one available. Start thinking positive. Tell yourself "I WILL find someone" "There are a lot of great girls available out there and I'm going to meet the one who is perfect for me." And never let even one single negative thought into your head. Then go put yourself in situations where you are most likely to meet someone. Groups that share your interests. Online dating sites. Volunteer. Don't have a "poor me" attitude. Trust me, it's a turn-off to girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast