+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont know anymore.

I dont know anymore.

I gave up on women a year ago because I always find ones that have someone already in their future set for them.

This past month went to a concert met someone we hit it off well. We started phone texting etc. I went back to base a week later and I'm coming back for home for good in 5 months. Then she talks about her best friend she has known most of her life that just joined the Marines and is out in Cali now. How she likes him but she makes it clear to me they are just friends for now. She asks me if she what to do b/c he might be deploying soon and she says she thinks she cant be more then friends. Because she doesn't know if she can handle it. Then she says she loves him but no in that kind of love, that she means she loves him for vol. to serve the country. Its not often she talks about him about when she does she makes it clear they're not together right now. When I come home she wants to come to my house see my horses and she wants me to teach her to become better at some sports. I'm getting mixed signals here any help would be great.

Shes talks to me every afternoon, its always her first contacting me.

Its like she likes me but hasn't known me long enough to make that decision for her yet so she still focused on her friend for now.
    Thank You
    Last edited by fdfirefighter; 04-06-11 at 10:21 AM.