+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Awkward situation - what the bloody hell next?!

Awkward situation - what the bloody hell next?!

Hi,

First, let me introduce myself. I'm 15 and have known this girl for ooh about 4 years now. We've been friends for about 3 1/2 years now, and have been very close friends for about a year. My phonebill's huge (and so's hers) - the only people we text is each other (lol pls don't tell me to get a life @ this point I'm perfectly aware of that).

So, over the last few months we've been closer than ever, seeing each other almost every night at school and going to see films and stuff at weekends. As I'm sure all of you are aware, "yer average 15 yr old" just wants to get pissed and have 1 night stands, pull as many girls as possible and just piss about. We're different to that. We're both pretty shy, but love each other's company.

Not being some of the many extremely loud, spontaneous, annoyingly slaggish people in our year, we're not "going out". Sure, people have seen us around the place, but they don't reall care. I know if we "went out", it'd be news for about a day and then die down. We're both really shy... havn't really had any physical contact...

So... what's the problem then? We both sort of want to go out; she does more than me. Every few weeks I get a text like "do you think one day we'll be more than friends" or something a bit like that. I'm trying to stall for time at the moment... I need another month or so to sort out my bloody acne! I just find it selfish going out with somebody who can't find me attractive!!

So... should I go out with her? Will it put a time limit on a happy relationship? Isn't it weird how at our age she fancies me for my personality rather than my fabulous acne-populated face?! Should I wait until my face is clear, then go out with her etc?

Oh gawd whaddoido?!

Thanks!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait...are you trying to say the only reason why you haven't asked her out is because of you acne?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Aw man, that was good...seriously now, what's the real issue here?

You like her, and from what it seems like, she likes you too, so cut that crap and stop bein' a puss puss, ask her out already.

re

LOL

true, true was kinda expecting that kinda response!

Actually my acne's startin 2 clear up now... good ol' doctor helped me out there

Look's like I'll be takin ur advice soon...

Anyone else?

oh. my. gosh. Dude, she obviously doesn't care. Just ask her already!!!

Didn't you post this somewhere else or something?