+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is wrong with women anymore lowering our standards for men!

What is wrong with women anymore lowering our standards for men!

You know what I am sick of is constantly battling things out in my head about men. I know men have feelings and get heartbroken too. But jesus maybe if they could communicate a little better all of us women wouldn't be so damned confused all of the ****ing time. We need to first quit putting out all together until we know that their intentions are true and respectful, but really why the hell is that all on women is it really that hard to keep your dick in your pants? Stop questioning their actions if they are treating you like shit then they are because they don't give a shit! If a guy loved you he would do anything to be with you! Quit second guessing yourself and your feelings, if you deny your emotions you are denying the truth! Be true to yourself and stand strong, why let a man put you down and make you feel less just because they are emotionally inept and unevolved. Sometimes I honestly believe that men are the lesser species. We can operate on all levels, with emotion, with communication, nurturing... What does a man do but look out for his basic needs and get all squirmy when it comes time to communicate or express their feelings.

If there were less whiny, wimpy, easy women then just imagine how guys would start to act. Respect yourself, be true to yourself, don't lower your standards, and don't put out until there is a commitment and a mutual respect for each other. I swear times have changed if I could go back to when my grandparents lived I would. Men provided and protected their women. A True Man: strong, wise, ready to lead, protect, and provide for his own. Secure enough in his masculinity to be tender and show his woman she's cherished.

OR maybe men are more scared of women now and just don't know how to act I don't effing know!

Yeah but can you suck a good dick!? Whoa!!!

Haha... Only if I am feeling nice!

I bet you had started to talk about this when he was still in the room. then he left.
    Now we have to listen to the rest of your monologue.
    Come on now is it really always the men's fault?
    The first mistake you girls make is trying to change a man.
    If you can't you bitch about them, but if you can you will leave them.
    I think challenge would be the key word here

Not to mention that if you consider yourselves as higher species that would automatically grant you the wisdom to read men like a book,therefore to know whom to hook up with right from the start. The irony is that you girls have that knowledge.

I apologize for some of the things I said earlier,I just stumbled upon your other thread you had started.
    Last edited by E.T.; 10-11-11 at 10:20 AM.