+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating

So does he support you financially since your a full-time student or do you have a part-time job?
    When are you going to graduate?
    Are you scared to leave him because your unsure about your future?

Quote Originally Posted by hopegrace View Post
    Wakeup,

you are so right! I am (unfortunately) among those women who stay with their men because of the life style.
    I DO NOT say that i am materialistic; it is more like a habit. I go to school, I study, I go out to dinners with him on Sat night, I always go skiing once a year with him, he spoils me with Luis Vuitton purses, etc..... I am afraid of the change. I am afraid to lose a man whom a lot of women find successful... The problem is in me. Actually, my mom sometimes says that all men are cheaters at least "yours fully supports you" and comes home to sleep. I know this "kinda" sad.
    he might be able to buy things but look at yourself - you are not happy are you?

there are plenty of messed up people. Know one person - serial dater if you like, after saying they had a partner but they didnt like them much, said it was better to be with someone than be alone - HELLO ISSUES. They also went on to say how much rent they had saved in this sham relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    So does he support you financially since your a full-time student or do you have a part-time job?
    When are you going to graduate?
    Are you scared to leave him because your unsure about your future?
    Saya,
    Yes, I have been a student for the past 3 years. I do not work. I depend on him emotionally and financially. He gives me as much money as I need, but it does not what i want to do all the time. I am graduating this spring. I will have B.S. in Accounting, but it is not one of the best schools, it is just OK.
    I started lately thinking about Masters's program which will require 1.5 years more. He sayas that it is completely up to me; if i want to stay at school he will totally supports me and will pay for it. (and then he goes and cheats probably).
    So if I want to move out, I need to find a job and place to live. Of course, it does make me so stressed out that on top of it I am afraid to fail school (and i am a very good student). I keep thinking and thinking.... His mom is like my best friend; she knows everything and she does not want me to leave. I am so attached to his family that I am afraid to lose them. Remember that I am in the US by myself. It is my home, but my family is back to my native country and I have to see them only once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckies View Post
    he might be able to buy things but look at yourself - you are not happy are you?

there are plenty of messed up people. Know one person - serial dater if you like, after saying they had a partner but they didnt like them much, said it was better to be with someone than be alone - HELLO ISSUES. They also went on to say how much rent they had saved in this sham relationship.
    It is not true about me. I LOVE HIM!!! I had a previous BF which was more successful than him, but I had no strong feelings, so I left him and was single. Never took a penny from him!!
    Please, do not judge me as being in "sham relationship"

hey, I moved out to a new city by myself. People do it all the time, you're stronger than you think.
    You're a good student which means you're smart. Yes?

Why do you feel it's ok to be cheated on/lied to?

If he really love you that much then why hasn't he propose to you? You two have been together for 6years... that is long enough to get engaged.
    How old is he and how old are you?
    So you two live together?
    After you graduate in Spring, what are you going to do ? Are you going to look for a job or study more?

It is not true about me. I LOVE HIM!!! I had a previous BF which was more successful than him, but I had no strong feelings, so I left him and was single. Never took a penny from him!!
    Please, do not judge me as being in "sham relationship"
    that's right it's not a sham, he spends money on you to keep you off his case and he's banging other women. Sounds perfect. Why are you defending him?

what would he have to do to make you leave?

hey, I moved out to a new city by myself. People do it all the time, you're stronger than you think.

I moved out to a completely new country!

Where are you from?

If he really love you that much then why hasn't he propose to you? You two have been together for 6years... that is long enough to get engaged.
    How old is he and how old are you?
    So you two live together?
    After you graduate in Spring, what are you going to do ? Are you going to look for a job or study more?
    I dont know why he did not propose...
    I am 29 & he is 36. We live together for 5 years.
    Yes, i graduate in Spring, and i have a dilemma...
    I want to go to Grad School if I am with him. If I decide to leave him, I need to find a job...So dont know what to do.

Where are you from?
    I am Russian

Stuckies,
    It's great that you are such a strong person and could have been able to walk out from the man who treats you super nice but occasionally cheats. Like I said, if there were no strong feelings involved, I would give this cheater a good lesson. ( that's why I pray GOD to take away those feelings from my heart) but I do have feelings and I don't want to lose him

Last edited by Saya; 14-11-11 at 08:52 AM.

I am an attractive woman and men pay lots of attention to me...i am just not ready to leave him.
    BUT I DO HOPE THAT MY FEELINGS FOR HIM WILL BE GONE ONE DAY!!!
    LOL...If you're so attractive, why are you so worried about not finding anyone else?....BTW the longer you hang around this guy, the harder it will be. Do yourself a favour, and put some distance between you and this jerk ASAP.

Too add...are you chasing a green card?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    LOL...If you're so attractive, why are you so worried about not finding anyone else?....BTW the longer you hang around this guy, the harder it will be. Do yourself a favour, and put some distance between you and this jerk ASAP.

Too add...are you chasing a green card?
    I hope that you read my previous post dude- I go to visit my family every year! Btw I am Not chasing a green card because I am American citizen

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast