+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hard times

hard times

So just about a couple weeks ago my girlfriend and mother of my 2 kids left me after a little disagreement we argued yelled but that was it. She got upset packed most her shit and left. We been dating for about 10 year we had times where we were on and off but no longer then a couple days the longest was 6 months. Now I'm just here thinking about what to do. I know she has alrdy been on "date", my family members have seen her out when she said she was doing something else. She also just turn 21 and we live in Las Vegas /: all she been wantin to do is go clubing i see her everyday cause of are kids but i cant talk to her about us cause she justs get mad, I am really worried about losing her. I really do love her but idk where she stand I want everything to work for us and our family. This is really hitting me hard and is effecting my everyday activities I catch myself with a tear in my eye everytime I think about her. So what should I do?
    Last edited by millis; 17-11-11 at 02:46 AM.

she is 22years old, and doing what 22 year olds do. Were you expecting anything different? She has now justified going around you and dating other guys, so she obviously was not that commited to the relationship. I feel for your kids though, I get the feeling they are in for a bumpy ride.