+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Short Reading, Thoughts and Input please!!!

Short Reading, Thoughts and Input please!!!

So me and my g/f of 2-3 years broke up last month.

The reason was that it was fading and she felt pushed away becuase I wouldn't spend much time with her. I was stressed with school and she was stressed with work and going back to school for another degree. (I'm 21 and she's 24).

We had a calm break up with the occasional angry fight but it wasn't severe. We never once cursed or yelled at eachother. It just slowly drifted away becuase our emotions got in the way of our feelings.

I was ready to turn the relationship around after I finished my week of 4 tests (I'm in nursing school). At the day of my last test, she got into a car accident (no injuries thank god) and everything just fell to pieces and that's when she decided to cut it off.

I accepted the break up and I know all my mistakes. I told her that I am working on it and she said she believes me.

I told her to take this time so she can fix her mistakes as well and if she does decide to come back things will be much better with no mistakes at all.

She said that there are times where she is fine, and then there's times where she feels really sad. She already got past the "angry phase" of our break up but is still hurt that I pushed her away.

She said "n i want to be alone for awhile and i think it will be good not saying nething will or will not come of it just saying".

I don't go texting her first I let her text me first and she said "hey, i missed you today". I'm trying to keep it low contact rather then no contact.

Is there any hope? She rarely goes out, doesn't go to bars or parties like that. We are both laid back people and we are eachother's first love. We don't have no people drama per say.

She doesn't know what to do. I wanna keep on fighting but I dont think its worth it but I dont want to give up and then she comes through. I am a lot better since break up, I been fixing my bad qualities and have been working out a lot and feel a lot better. She on the other hand is still sad.

Inputs please.

Sorry but if she really wanted this to work she would have called you by now. You two started dating too young. She is 24 and has not been on her own, or experienced things as an idepenent individual. She feels she is missing out on certain aspects of life like dating other people, traveling, and only have to worry about herself. She is sad because she is adjusting, it will soon fade, propably in the new year if not sooner.