+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel an emptiness (a sort of love pang) for my boyfriend?

I feel an emptiness (a sort of love pang) for my boyfriend?

I feel so strongly about my boyfriend, we have been together 9 months, I've known him for 15 months and within 2 months of our relationship we were doing everything, and when it came to sex -

- oh wow, it was both our first time at 16, and it was amazing, it was like we had just created a new form of communication and we really did feel like something was there in that and all there was in that one moment, our first moment of our connection during sex was love.

It was pure love and thats what i see in him every time i see him :') I love him so much, you might be reading thinking this "ohh just another stupid teenager in love" but i don't really want anyone else because he just completes me and i know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.. vise versa... etc..

And i feel this pang for him, almost like a hunger pang, but its like my heart just can't breath or my heart just, almost... yearns or i feel like a pang of love for him. I feel empty and the warmness goes when he's not with me sometimes, and i feel it in my heart, its so difficult to explain.
    Im quite a deep person and like a spirit child, I'm very down to earth and open minded.

This pang, it sounds so silly, but its really something i feel for him, and i don't know what this is?
    does anyone else feel like this towards their lover?
    because i hate being without him.. I'm just wondering if anyone else feels the same way as i do? - please let me know what you feel and what situation your in to feel like this. x
    Sarah x

I feel the same, there is nothing really you can do, just enjoy being in love
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

I feel the same with mine too. We've been apart for 3 months and I feel empty...hollow inside now. I'm not sure if we'll ever see each other again but I am sure that no one will ever completely fill the void he left. So yes....enjoy that "pang" every second of every day and I hope you're never without it.
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will