+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I am falling in love with someone and I feel a vibe that they may be into me

I think I am falling in love with someone and I feel a vibe that they may be into me

Please read the whole thing, I promise this is not boring! I need some helpful advice.....

I really am attracted to this man that I have a huge crush on. I see him at his work and I am his customer lol. After seeing him a few times I started noticing that he is happy and smiles a lot when he sees me and I just get this incredible, amazing surge of happy, positive energy from him. He always makes me so happy after I see him and I really feel that he feels the same way about me!

The thing is that we are both really friendly outgoing people, but we are shy and don't know each other THAT WELL just yet. I have this strong feeling that he is very much attracted to me as I am attracted to him. And now I can't stop thinking about him lately, like my heart is always racing and beating fast with excitement whenever I think about him.

And sometimes it makes me want to cry (the thought of not having more close to me in my life) because I feel connected to him and probably feels the same way but we just don't know how to go about telling each other!

I am overjoyed when I see him because I really wish I can get to know him better and be his girlfriend someday. We're both really good looking people. My biggest fear is that I tell him how I feel (which I won't because I am shy too and then what if he doesn't feel the same!?) and then I get like REJECTED or something.

I would cry my eyes out for days because I feel loving feelings about him. Could it be possible that the reason WHY I AM FEELING THIS WAY is because he feel THE SAME WAY TOO? Are we connected and just don't know what to do about it or tell each other how we feel? We both smile a lot when we see each other and I feel that happy energy from him! I wish I could tell him how I feel but I know that I would get nervous and probably not be able to speak properly cause my heart starts racing.

Do you think he may feel the same attraction and chemistry but is just too shy to go about telling me? What should I do in this situation?? I like him so much but he doesn't know..........or maybe he does and we just don't know what to do about it! PLEASE HELP me with some loving advice! Thanks

the only advice is...do something...grab all your courage and tell him,send him message,give him a clue,tell other customer to play a lil game with him and let them to tell him that you look like you love him(something like"geez man,are you blind?!dont you see that that woman is totaly in love with you?") or whatever...but dont hasitate for too long...(own experiences,sadly...i waited for too long)...

you cant loose anything...you are bothered now,cos you love him and you cant tell him...if you tell him and he will reject you,you will still love him,but you wont be bothered anymore about what might happened...or,you will be together...

so in all cases,it will be only better...so i dont see any reason in hiding and living in pain...

GREAT advice...thankyou so much for your help and time! That gave me some strength.

Good luck

Would you rather regret something you did, or something you didnt do?

I regret telling someone really special how I felt about them, and it sometimes eats away at me. Love is most definitely worth the risk! Go get him Good Luck