+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex positions for a larger man and average woman?

Sex positions for a larger man and average woman?

My boyfriend is 6'3 and 300lbs with the build of a football player. He absolutely doesn't look that heavy, and trust me there are NO issues with attraction. I love the way he looks and at times don't want him to change, but I encourage him to because he wants to, and wants to maintain his health. All good with me, we plan on joining a gym after Christmas.

The problem is, not many sex positions work.. He does have a very large belly that gets in the way. Doggy style doesn't go as deep, the side position isn't satisfying, and the only one that seems to work wonders for us is him on top of me. I love it, I can tell he loves it, its just right but, I do want to keep some variety in our sex lives. BTW because of children, sex is confined to our bed only (I've read something about sitting on chairs) And if it helps any, its a queen bed with box spring and no frame, that sits on the floor.

Have any heavier men experienced positions that work well? Any women been with a heavier man and found certain things to work? Also, if it matters, his penis is the perfect size for me, between 6 1/2 - 7 I'm guessing.

have you tried reverse cowgirl? (ie you on top with your back to his face)

I've never been with anyone the size you are describing but the biggest guy I was with I found me being on top the most satisfying, especially when facing away from him. There was just something about the angle and my ability to control things.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I have, but I didn't much enjoy it. I mean I'm all about doing a position that he likes for a few even if I'm not into it, as long as the tables turn, just hoping for something that we both like. Will give it a try again though. Also thought maybe him sitting on the bed and leaning back a little holding himself up with his arms, and me sitting on his lap with my back to his face, with my legs both closed between his open legs.. Maybe ill try that too.

I must admit I'm not so fond of reverse cowgirl but my man (of average size) loves it. Dunno why. Might ask him...

The position you described sounds difficult to me, but I am clumsy and uncoordinated. After 8 years of being together my man and I have only just recently developed the coordination to roll over without him falling out. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Google "sex positions" for websites with illustrations. Some websites have 100 sex positions.

[url]http://lilith-ezine.com/articles/sex/101-Sex-Positions.html[/url]

And my favorite: [url]http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml[/url]
    Last edited by bulrush; 01-12-11 at 08:10 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)