+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She dosent find me good looking

She dosent find me good looking

Hi,

my question is why does the girl i like always say that i am not goodlooking enough?

I know i am a decent looking guy. Her friends tell her that i look good (she told me that her friends think i am good looking)
    she also says that she loves me..but she dosent find me good looking and hence wants no relationship.

What is going on in her mind?

Thanks and regards

She says she loves you as a friend, right? Not in a romantic way.

I don't think you should assume anything except that she just doesn't find you attractive or see you as relationship material. It's not confusing. Just take it for what it is.

Your post kind of comes across as, "But I'm good looking! How can she not want some of this? What the hell is the thinking?" I'm guessing that you didn't really mean it like that, but, I mean, what do you think is going on? Is it so impossible to accept that she just doesn't like you in that way?

that's a bit rude for someone to say flat out that you aren't good looking. Try saying that to her and see what kinda reaction you get from that! Tell her you usually prefer a girl who is thinner, but you'll settle for her.....mwahahah

maybe she meant it like that you are just not her type

The chemistry isn't there. Move on.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

hmm...if it was that clear i would have moved on already

but the thing is that we get along very good...it fun to be together...

but as i understand..she is looking for love at first sight...like finding a prince she says...and her concept of love is physical apperance...
    according to her understanding the physical relationship comes first and then love develops...

is that something normal??

Quote Originally Posted by ayema View Post

but as i understand..she is looking for love at first sight...like finding a prince she says...and her concept of love is physical apperance...
    according to her understanding the physical relationship comes first and then love develops...

For a young girl wanting to be swept off her feet is normal. As she matures and after many dates or relationships with guys that look good but treat her like shit she will realise there are many other qualities that are more important than the physical ones. In saying that there needs to be some sort of attraction to begin with and it sounds she doesn't feel this with you.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ayema View Post

Sounds like a typical young girl.....waiting for this magic, this perfect man who will walk in a room and take her breath away and sweep her off her feet.

Also, initial physical attraction doen't mean much. One of the guys I loved the most was someone I didn't initially think was 'my type' on the outside. You can't tell someone this though, they have to learn on their own. She's just going to have to continue on in her shallow fantasy and get her heart broken a few times before she learns her lesson.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi