+ Follow This Topic

Thread: high school girl troubles. :(

high school girl troubles. :(

very long story short. im in high school, and i like this girl. she found out that i liked her from her friend, at that sameday i pulled her to the side and told her whatever she heard was true, and she said that was cool and gave me her number and told me to text her some time. i did text her for a little bit but then i stopped because she got a boyfriend. i did not talk to her at school because i did not want to make it a akward for her. so almost two month's pass and she broke up with him because he called her ugly. my question is should i even try to get at her agian? the reason i ask this is because i did not know if she was into me at all. someone told me that she was its i did not talk to her enough, which is kinda true. because im a very shy kid. plus when i did talk to her it was kinda akward. also my freind asked her about me and she said i was a "homie" which doesnt sound too good. so yea based in this little piece of info, what should i do? thanks in advance!

Well, sounds like her interest is to just be friends, so I'd say put this girl out of your mind; at least in a romantic sense. If you like her well enough and think you can handle it, be friends with her, but don't expect anything else of it. Who knows, she may come around, maybe not. Either way, eventually you'll meet a girl that clicks with you as more than just a friend. She probably found you attractive, but didn't feel any chemistry between you. Girls lean to being more cerebrally receptive with their romantic pursuits and guys lean to being more physically receptive.