+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's caught between two men, me and her boyfriend

She's caught between two men, me and her boyfriend

I met a girl a few years back, she has a boyfriend, and even though we were platonic for a couple of years, this year we started getting semi-intimate, secretly.

We never had full sex, or even deep kissed, but our intimacy was massaging, exploring, tasting, petting etc, and through all this, I've basically fallen in love. And she loves me too.

She can't fully commit to me, because of her boyfriend, we both give her different things... however, the fact is, I'm very good at loving her, and... have done things physically with her, no boyfriend has ever even considered trying.

But she's got the best of both worlds. And I'm stuck being the other man.

How do I tip the scales?

It's not fair on her boyfriend.
    Its not fair for me.
    And she's confused and feeling guilty about it also.

As for her cheating, its part of who she is, and we would have an open relationship hypothetically. I know her and love her for who she is. We are both very similar.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry 1970 View Post
    She can't fully commit to me, because SHE DOESN'T WANT TO.

But she's got the best of both worlds. And I'm stuck being the other man.
    I fixed your post. She has a boyfriend. A BOYFRIEND, not a husband with small children.

If she wanted to leave him for you, she would. She is playing both of you. Having her cake and eating it too. LOL, you are getting played big time. Time for her to grow up and make a choice, b/c she is wasting your time.

If you want her for yourself (not sure why you would, she sounds dishonest tho perhaps she just needs to grow up), then tell her this: Until you leave your BF, I don't want anything to do with this. Its dishonest, its disrespectful to everyone and I don't really want to be with someone who doesn't understand this.

Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You can't tip the scale, its up to her.

If cheating is a part of who she is why haven't you gone all the way?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Dude wake the hell up like indireloaded said shes playing you, ive been there, sure the sex was good but it was in no way worth it

Congrats! You get the Pussy Of The Year Award! Nice work!

As for her cheating, its part of who she is, and we would have an open relationship hypothetically. I know her and love her for who she is. We are both very similar.
    uhh i don't get it. You've totally contradicted yourself. Lemme get this straight....if you two were an item, you'd have an open relationship?...however, she is cheating on her boyfriend at the moment with you, yet you are not liking it. How would things be different if you were her boyfriend and she went and f*cked other guys. Just because she has the title of being your "girlfriend" means that she won't develop feelings for other guys. She's proved this point by her cheating on her boyfriend with you, and she is not even in an open relationship with him!