+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can you tell if she is interested in you or just being friendly?

how can you tell if she is interested in you or just being friendly?

I met her at a bar about 2 months ago through my high school/club promoter friends. I think she is very cute. She seems shy and kind of quiet and reserved. We started texting/flirting/teasing each other almost everyday. She usually always asked me if I was going clubbing/bar and I give her a ride. Maybe she just needs a ride? Our friend drove us to NYE party, but I hardly saw her all night. When I saw her, I sat next to her. She said she was sleepy and rested on my shoulder. She usually asked me if I want to share food with her b/c she doesn't eat much. I asked her to go to a bar and movies with my friends that she also knows; she said yes. She bought my tix since she had a fandango deal about to expire. (She could have paid for another person) My friends called us out. Did she get embarrass?

One time we went clubbing and we got really buzzed. I asked her if she see any cute guys and need a wingman, she said no and said the only cute guy she sees is me j/k. We were really buzzed and we made out, but we never talked to each other about this. I don't know if she is scared or shocked. Well, she left her id in my wallet and I asked her out to dinner; we had a good time. She didn't seem to want to go home yet and wanted to talk some more. She is usually free since she just graduated and has a weekend job. I don't know if she bored and want to talk to someone/being friendly. She never really asked me much Qs. I don't want to initiate contact all the time b/c I don't want to sound needy/clingy. She usually text me and ask me what I am doing.

A lot of guys seem to be attracted to her like my friend. She also hangs out with her friend a lot. I found out that she met him on a dating site last year and went on a date couple times, but she says its just hang out nothing more. She thinks he is an ahole/cocky, but she still good friends b/c she never dislike anyone. She usually very friendly and very likeable around others. I just not sure if she likes me or is being friendly or bored.
    Last edited by milkshake; 18-01-12 at 07:34 AM.

This is not meant to offend you but if you have to ask, then she probably is not interested.

My experience has been that has if a woman is interested in you, then she will let you know somehow. And if she doesn't do that, then she is very probably not interested.
    Last edited by aspie guy; 21-01-12 at 02:40 AM.

She sounds interested to me. She is leaning on you, body contact is good. She is sharing food, also good. She said you were cute, an obvious message that she's interested. Why not make it official and ask her on a date? Then you will know for sure.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

ask for a date, friends dont act that way.