+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Spoiled selfish boyfriend - relationship diagnosis?

Spoiled selfish boyfriend - relationship diagnosis?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 7 weeks now. This is my first "serious" relationship, usually i'd run away after a month or so. But with this guy things different. But like.. He bores me. He's spoiled. He used to work so he is always complaining about the shitty paychecks his brokeass now gets from the social services. He got his own place but still his grandmother buy him all kinds off food, do his laundry etc etc. And he does not appriciate her help. He got sum family issues too ( his mom is on rehab, his dad lives in thailand.) First i felt sorry for him but i have always told him get your ass up and do something with your life, move the **** on.. Also he get stoned alot ( no problem since i smoke a little my self) But he is a ****ing spoiled zombie. I do everything for him but he does not appriciate it. I do his dishes, cook him food ( buy/bring food), hang out with all of his mates, hell.. i even give him 4 blow jobs a day if he want! And all his lazyass do is hang out at his place all day watching movies with his nasty bong in his hand. He cant even get himself a glass of ice tea. I think i have been a good support for him.. He has changed a little since i met him.. Dont feel thaaat sorry for himself. He just want to talk about things he and his mates have done before.. or cars.. things that bores the crap out of me, and he as good as never pay atention to what i have to say.. ****ing idiot.. Even get jealous if im going out with my friends.. This is the first time i have treaten a boy so good.. But i'm sick of this.. Will things get better if i confront him? ( he cries about everything and usually just see others a not his own behaviour problems) Should i play this lottery a little longer? Or should i just take this as a experience and move on.. I do love him tho'

You seem smart and perceptive. Yes, you are very generous with your boyfriend, but he is simply lazy and ungrateful to you and all around him. Do you think you could live with this the rest of your life? Keep in mind that your love will never change him, he has to want to change, and he has to take action. But he does not seem like the type to take action.

People who do pot for a long time tend to have permanent brain damage, where their motivation gets less and less. So, over time, he will be more and more lazy. You should really keep this in mind.

You are not his mother, your boyfriend needs to step up and be a man, and change his own life for the better. Wouldn't you like a boyfriend who gives you as much as you give him? Wouldn't that be a lot better? Well, they are out there, so go get one.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Why don u hit him upside he head with a smoothie and nock sum sense into dat boy? Cut back them blow jobs to two a a day and only bring him water, no more ice tea for him till he beee good 2u. Tuff love time, gurlfriend. O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol Wakeup. Why a smoothie? Isn't that awful suburbian?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

The guy is obviously a waste of space. So stop bloody complaining and dump him.

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Lol Wakeup. Why a smoothie? Isn't that awful suburbian?
    A "smoothie" is an iron. It's "smooths" out da wrinkles in ju clothes mang. :o)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lazy low life BF= GF with low self esteem. Get off your lazy ass and go find yourself a better BF lol!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    You seem smart and perceptive. Yes, you are very generous with your boyfriend, but he is simply lazy and ungrateful to you and all around him.
    This^. It seems you have already lost respect for him. That's death to a relationship. Move on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

He is a loser. I'm sure you can do much better. Guys like that don't deserve nice girlfriends. They deserve to be alone, masturbating and wondering why their life is so crappy.

Yeah i'll smooth his hiney later.. Thanx for all the replies, helped me alot! hahah damn.. everybody - from my grandma to online dating advice service tell me to dump his ass..xD think i really ****d up this time. i agree he is a fiiirst class loser, no more ice tea for him. hope i'll manage to plant a seed in his head that may grow on him to get a better perspective on things..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bad dating are like turds: to be flushed and thought of no longer. Why waste time on something you aren't ever going to see again?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh