+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl is so hard to figure out!

This girl is so hard to figure out!

Hi everyone.

Basically I have been meeting up with this girl recently and everyone seems to agree she likes me for example the other night she asked one of my friends if I was seeing anyone and told her not to let me get back with my ex.

Anyway when I text her sometimes she'll reply instantly and other times it takes her for ever. Am I over thinking this whole texting thing or what? She's told me that sometimes she checks her phone and forgets to reply and I shouldn't take it personally. Should I not read too much into this texting? I always struggle with judging girls through text and tend to think the worst.

Any help would be great

Berg

Some people don't text immediately, so they won't have to sound needy/clingy. I use to always reply really fast and that is no good because it sounds like I am being really desperate and needy and need to talk to people all the time. Friends stop initiating or responding quicker than they usually do, so I learned how to be patient and wait a little longer to reply back to them.

She likes you for sure! Why would a normal friend ask you if you were seeing anyone? I see a green light. Don't take texting so seriously, some people take hours and hours to respond. I know I have the same issue with this guy who takes awhile to text me and I wonder too if he likes me.

Help me out with mines and let me know what you think!

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/63507-Is-he-just-being-friendly-or-is-he-interested-in-me-or-wants-to-get-to-know-me-better[/url]