+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he just being friendly or is he interested in me or wants to get to know me better

Is he just being friendly or is he interested in me or wants to get to know me better

We met about 3 months ago and we became good friends. We flirt/talk/tease each other all the time. We got buzzed and made out once. He ask me a lot of questions like would I date a guy younger than say 5 years? (he's 1 year younger than me) He ask me to hang out with his friends (that I know too) few times. Went on a date once 2 weeks ago. We still keep in contact and see each other every now and then when we go clubbing. I usually text him first. If I don't text him, he will text me to see what's up/tease/make excuse to talk to me. Yesterday he said he was cold and told me to keep him warm. We didn't but he never said that before.

He been with his ex for 5 years since hs and she broke up with him since they started getting bored of each other. This could be the reason why he is passive or it could mean he just being friendly to me.
    I Just want to know he feels, but if I come out too hard, he might not like me or avoid me.

I said he owes me steak j/k, and he said haha ok when. I told him when and he said he busy this whole week, probably because of work, but on Facebook he asks others if they wanna go shopping? Busy? um no...

we could both have insecurities about whether we like each other or not because we both are pretty friendly and there are things that I noticed that I done that probably made him think I was just being friendly. he always asked if I liked my friend, since I talked about him before and my friend called me 50 times.

Btw he has my itouch and it seems like he doesn't wanna give it back? I reminded him couple times before and he always forget (he has really bad memory/always forgetful). I asked him to put some songs in my ipod and now he says he misplaced it? Are you serious? Said left it on the table at his house and its gone. Think someone in the house took it... He could be lying so he can keep it a bit longer and since I go clubbing/bar about every week or so, then he can see me? iono

Note: he said he will buy me a new one and I joked around with him saying that he better find it better yet not find it so i can get a new one. he searched everywhere for it. he helped me charged it and someone must have taking it.
    Last edited by parkbom; 20-01-12 at 05:56 PM.

How much E have you been taking? You don't give your Itouch to anyone.

it dropped in someone's car and he has it... not like he gonna steal or not return it...

I didn't suggest he was going to steal it......it's been out of your hands for days, and you don't know if you are going to get it back in one piece, or someone else was rackin up calls on it, or going through it etc. This is just someone you hang out with and suck face with once in awhile...he isn't your BF. And if he says he is busy, he is....going out and doing his own thing, chillin with friends and maybe do some shopping, etc.....he likes his space. If you want more out of this, then ask him if he is interested in a relationship with you. Stop asking us, we don't know what he wants from you....only he can tell you that.