+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Embarassing hookup, not sure what to make of it.

Embarassing hookup, not sure what to make of it.

So this is kind of embarassing but thats why the internet is awesome- anonymity. But the other night I hooked up with this girl I have kinda been talking to for the past three weeks. Long story short... We went back to her place, went to her room where things were getting a little hot and heavy to say the least, and just when it was time to do the deed I couldnt get my little friend hard. I couldnt get it up at all. We had been drinking all night so Id like to chalk it up to whiskey dick, but nonetheless it was very embarassing. I didnt know what to do or say so we just kinda messed around a little more until we went to sleep. When we woke up she was still all lovey dovey, kissing me a little and asking me to stay for just a little longer, so I was like ok maybe last night wasnt as embarassing as I thought it was. Anyways, she wanted me to come out with them that night. I told her I was going to be pregaming at my friends house but Id like to meet up as we headed out for the night. Well she never texted me to let me know where she was gonna be, so as I was on my way out I texted her just to say where I was gonna be and that we should meet up. Unfortunately I never got a response and havent heard from her today at all so Im starting to think that my poor performance must have turned her off, which brings me here. I wanted to get a womans opinion on all of this and see what you all thought about it.

It depends, if she was just after a one night stand and it didn't happen then it is irrelevant now really. Maybe she just said the 'come out with me' thing in the heat of the moment but didn't really intend to follow through?

If she is after more from you, then I don't think one incident like that would turn her off. If it did, is she the kinda girl you wanna date?

Sounds to me like she was just after a one night stand though.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know how upset she was if she was still affectionate in the morning, but a word of advice for the next time this happens (and I would seriously consider moderating your alcohol intake to avoid that): even if your penis isn't working, your mouth is. If you want to impress her, use it, and finish the job. Trust me, she won't complain.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?