+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stretching the vagina before sex?

Stretching the vagina before sex?

Hello there.

Okay, so about 6 months okay I became sexually active with a long term boyfriend. However, I don't know what the matter is but sex can be awfully painful for me... so much so I jut want him to finish quickly. I've noticed the problem is at the opening of my vagina, it just does not seem to loosen up like the rest of it does. I am worried I may have a problem - though other times in sex there hasn't been a problem at all.
    We don't tend to have a long foreplay session, is that it? Or is there something else? If so, can someone please post some tips. Thank you! (:

Stretching the vagina before sex?

Hello there.

Okay, so about 6 months okay I became sexually active with a long term boyfriend. However, I don't know what the matter is but sex can be awfully painful for me... so much so I jut want him to finish quickly. I've noticed the problem is at the opening of my vagina, it just does not seem to loosen up like the rest of it does. I am worried I may have a problem - though other times in sex there hasn't been a problem at all.
    We don't tend to have a long foreplay session, is that it? Or is there something else?
    Is there anything I can do to make sure im stretch enough for pleasure? If so, can someone please post some tips. Thank you! (:

Foreplay and lots of lube. Foreplay is an importatnt part to having sex....tell your BF to slow down and enjoy your body.

yeah it could be the lack of foreplay...if you're not wet enough, sex can be painful. however, you might want to see a doctor just to make sure nothing else is going on. you shouldn't have to stretch your vagina before sex, it should get lubricated and then the penis can go in w/out problems.