+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i express my feelings for him?

How do i express my feelings for him?

i have known this guy for 4 yrs now and we are good frndz...recently he decided to move out of the country (for career) .. i have had feelings for him but never cud never muster the courage to tell him the same... one night after our usual hangout, i messaged him that i like him a lot but never told him so coz i thought it wud sound weird and crazy... a day later he replied back saying it wasn't crazy with a small joke (which we often share).. anyways we again went out and though we stayed up till early morning hours he didnt bring out the topic and i didnt say anything as well.. i really like him but i am totally at a loss to understand his feelings ... has he already made it clear that he doesnt harbours the same mutual feelings?please advise...

i am meeting him again tonight... should i broach the subject again?

I think you should ask him explicitly if he feels the same way about you. Although I'm afraid the answer will be negative, since he would've brought up the issue when he had the occasion. But ask him just to be sure, so as to not have any regrets and "what if"s.

Kiss him. That will get your message across and it will break the ice.

ok, i finally told him wat i felt like... and he did reciprocate back... he said he did feel something since ifor me and that i sud have let him known abt it long back... however he said that since he is moving away he doesnt think long distance stuffs wrks and he didnt want to mess up my life...i asked him if we cud give us a chance to which he said that i was more better off without him..now wat am i supposed to understand from this?

Quote Originally Posted by help_me View Post
    ok, i finally told him wat i felt like... and he did reciprocate back... he said he did feel something since ifor me and that i sud have let him known abt it long back... however he said that since he is moving away he doesnt think long distance stuffs wrks and he didnt want to mess up my life...i asked him if we cud give us a chance to which he said that i was more better off without him..now wat am i supposed to understand from this?
    leave him.
    If he was really serious for you (may be previously but not now) he will have crossed borders for you.
    Forget him he is juts a good freind and do not want to break you heart.

Just wask yourslef, what will you do for him, can you cross borders ?
    I think you will say yes if I like (love) that person.

so why can't he do the same, because he is not in love with you that intense. So forget him.
    be brave. World is of full of good people , you will certainly get one more guy better than him.