+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Typical: man attracted to woman half my age

Typical: man attracted to woman half my age

I m a 40 year-old man who is currently in a divorce. I'm a professional. I am attracted to a 22-year-old co-worker I needed some advice on whether or not I'm out of my mind think she might give me the time of day. She is extremely sweet and I feel we already have some kind of chemistry and appreciate each others company. She has invited me to the gym a couple of times but I'm unsure whether I should make a move. We have become good friends and I'm not sure if I might destroy our friendship by being honest with her by telling her that I am physically attracted her. I have been seperated in my marriage for over five years and I'm lonely and desperate for some companionship. Please advise

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The fact that you are asking at all indicates that you already have some reservations.

Yes, she is too young for you. To avoid the appearance of creepiness, you need to follow the 1/2 + 7 rule. (Half your age plus 7 years is the minimum age.) Also, it's a very bad idea to date coworkers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I would like to know how this goes. Some women out there do get attracted by older men. But some men don't look the age, especially if they have a relationship in keeping themselves in shape. But it is a bad idea to date coworkers if your seeking something serious.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?