+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It pains when heart breaks

It pains when heart breaks

And for 4rth time In my life my heart broke (and no one was my successful GF)

First was when I did my schooling.
    second was when I did my college.
    Third was when I was searching for a Job.
    And this time, the 4rth one ,when I am doing my job.

It all started that I met her in office canteen , she gazed at me and I gazed at her.
    such eye contacts happen 3-4 times. I did not dared to go and talk her.

I Pinged her via our Office IM and she responded that she will talk once she is free.
    i asked for a coffee. she replied she wil reply me some time later once free.
    after few days I have to get to her (via IM) to see what she has to say. and she said she is not comfortable with coffee. I said OK but can we have chat and she did not replied.

After say few days later i tried talking her but she did not replied.

and yesterday she saw me and I saw her but I did not dared to talk her.

and today I pinged her < i got a reply from another boy that She is going out with him.

There was lot to tell in between but I want it short.

I know that I have misinterpreted that girl , but you know I liked her and that is paining.

Anyway but I am feeling like crying, because one must never dream and it pain when they never happens in real.

Quote Originally Posted by John2find View Post
    And for 4rth time In my life my heart broke (and no one was my successful GF)

First was when I did my schooling.
    second was when I did my college.
    Third was when I was searching for a Job.
    And this time, the 4rth one ,when I am doing my job.

It all started that I met her in office canteen , she gazed at me and I gazed at her.
    such eye contacts happen 3-4 times. I did not dared to go and talk her.

I Pinged her via our Office IM and she responded that she will talk once she is free.
    i asked for a coffee. she replied she wil reply me some time later once free.
    after few days I have to get to her (via IM) to see what she has to say. and she said she is not comfortable with coffee. I said OK but can we have chat and she did not replied.

After say few days later i tried talking her but she did not replied.

and yesterday she saw me and I saw her but I did not dared to talk her.

and today I pinged her < i got a reply from another boy that She is going out with him.

There was lot to tell in between but I want it short.

I know that I have misinterpreted that girl , but you know I liked her and that is paining.

Anyway but I am feeling like crying, because one must never dream and it pain when they never happens in real.
    problem was you was too keen PM me when your ready and i teach you some attractive traits woman pick up on

next time grab your balls and go talk to a girl

she said she was gonna contact she didnt, she also decline for coffee, all shows lack of interest
    so why the F are you feeling bad? wtf man go talk to other girls spin plates if u have any

and never ever again in your life ask a girl ''can we chat?? wtf dont ask for permission, u talk to her your the man you lead.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experiences with your work colleague.

Sometimes it is best to keep professional relationships the way they are instead of making them personal and intimate. You are not alone in this dilemma, so many people have fallen into the same trap of liking someone they work with, and before they know it, it can turn to disaster because boundaries get confused and distorted.

Although you are feeling hurt and sad, this is a blessing in disguise! - what if she had have gone for a coffee with you and shown just as much interest in you and then turned nasty some weeks into dating you? - she sounds as if she had either changed her mind about you because she didn't want to mess the boundaries up, or because she already has a partner and doesn't want to get into an affair with a fellow co-worker. Attraction happens all of the time between people who work in the same places as one another, yet not everyone will do something about their feelings if their personal integrity is at risk.

Do not take it to heart that she changed her mind, and don't pursue anything more with her in case she accusses you of harrassment because she can't tell you herself that she does not want to go out on a date with you. Clearly she has lead you up the garden path a little, but not because she meant to either. She has her own genuine reasons why she did not want to take things further, so looking for answers from her is not a good idea when she might get frightened and feel harrassed.

You can and will find love with someone who feels the same way about you, but keeping your work life separate from your personal one is very important. Let this go and look at it realistically, you could find yourself losing your job if you go after her for answers even though you have done nothing wrong. Learn from this experience and realise that work and personal life need boundaries - you will get over this and meet someone wonderful, but meet women outside of your workplace as they do exist.
    Last edited by amazinglyshik; 28-03-12 at 11:05 AM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by amazinglyshik View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experiences with your work colleague.

Sometimes it is best to keep professional relationships the way they are instead of making them personal and intimate. You are not alone in this dilemma, so many people have fallen into the same trap of liking someone they work with, and before they know it, it can turn to disaster because boundaries get confused and distorted.

Although you are feeling hurt and sad, this is a blessing in disguise! - what if she had have gone for a coffee with you and shown just as much interest in you and then turned nasty some weeks into dating you? - she sounds as if she had either changed her mind about you because she didn't want to mess the boundaries up, or because she already has a partner and doesn't want to get into an affair with a fellow co-worker. Attraction happens all of the time between people who work in the same places as one another, yet not everyone will do something about their feelings if their personal integrity is at risk.

Do not take it to heart that she changed her mind, and don't pursue anything more with her in case she accusses you of harrassment because she can't tell you herself that she does not want to go out on a date with you. Clearly she has lead you up the garden path a little, but not because she meant to either. She has her own genuine reasons why she did not want to take things further, so looking for answers from her is not a good idea when she might get frightened and feel harrassed.

You can and will find love with someone who feels the same way about you, but keeping your work life separate from your personal one is very important. Let this go and look at it realistically, you could find yourself losing your job if you go after her for answers even though you have done nothing wrong. Learn from this experience and realise that work and personal life need boundaries - you will get over this and meet someone wonderful, but meet women outside of your workplace as they do exist.
    I am thinking the same way. Thank buddy for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    next time grab your balls and go talk to a girl

she said she was gonna contact she didnt, she also decline for coffee, all shows lack of interest
    so why the F are you feeling bad? wtf man go talk to other girls spin plates if u have any

and never ever again in your life ask a girl ''can we chat?? wtf dont ask for permission, u talk to her your the man you lead.
    gotch it, dude. Thank you.