+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in love with this girl but there's someone else...

I'm in love with this girl but there's someone else...

Basically I've loved this girl for almost a year now. I literally can't go a minute without thinking about her. We're pretty good friends but the past couple of weeks she's been talking to me more, getting me to hang out with her, hanging out with me and my friends instead of her friends. There was this party of this girl who's like a mutual friend the other day and I genuinely had a feeling this was the night I'd tell her. I had it all planned out in my mind and I was hoping it would all go well and just maybe we'd be together at the end of it. My best friend and another mutual friend who's very close to this girl (they're the only two who know) egged me on, telling me I had a good chance ect.

Then came this party and she was off with me from the start. Then she started talking with this other guy, who she has spoken to before but they've never really been that close. A few hours later they were really close, she acted like there was nobody else in the room but him. They snuggled up under a duvet and made jokes with eachother, laughed and started acting like a couple almost. Now this, I can deal with, even if I was sitting the other side of her the whole time on my own.

But then this guy told the girl who's party this was who he liked but in secret. Of course, this sent my mind running. The next morning (the girl I like and him spent the night next to eachother, who knows what happened) I heard the girl who's party this was and another girl talking to eachother, wondering if they should tell the girl I love something. What this something was I don't know but I sat there alone, wondering and worrying. The girl I love and this guy continued talking for the rest of the day, they hugged, he put his arm around her and I decided to leave. I couldn't stand it.

I don't think they're together yet but me and her were meant to be going to the cinema a couple of days after but she cancelled, apparently because she was ill. She ignored a lot of my texts afterwards and now we haven't spoken in several days whereas before we spoke virtually every day. I've got a feeling that she went with this guy instead. This guy is nice enough, he's had girlfriends before and he's treated them right, so I'm not worried about that.

It's pretty painful though, all this worrying, and it's the holidays at the moment so I've got a while until I get back to school. She won't reply to my texts, what the hell do I do? I genuinely adore this girl and it's killing me wondering if she's chose this guy she's known for less than a week over me.

if i where you i would text her to meet you and tell her how you feel!!!! its worth a try. You seem like an amazing and sweet person and if she chooses
    him over you then its her loss. Its better to let out ur emotions and tell her how u feel rather than keeping them locked up inside. Atleast then you will
    know how she feels otherwise you'll be guessing and wondering your whole life.

Good luck :')

One of the things you must know when flirting is girl herself. This is a whole world with various behaviors. The other thing I suggest you understand is the difference between attraction and love. When a girl is loving you? You unfortunately are the good personn to answer this question. She maybe was attracted but not loving you. Now she finds the right person if I dare call it that way or the same thing will happen to that boy to in the coming days. The evidence is she does not want anything from you now. The only thing you can do is give up or just await that she let you know making the fact a bit more clear to you.
    Stuck in making she accept you?
    http://www.theartofbettercourting.webs.com/

poor thing! I think you should let it out your emotion... Because who knows what's gonna happen. Anyway, move on! there r lots of girls.. Best wish for you