+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex has f***ed my head up!

My ex has f***ed my head up!

Been split up 3 months out of a very one sided 3 year long distance reltionship! It totally drained me! i was puttin 99% in 1% coming back! She went cold on me for for the last year on & off & the mood swings were unbearable . I know i'm better off without her but still can't get her off my mind . She's straight into another guy which i think was going on when we were together , i'v met a really nice girl who's into me big time but is it to early for me as i still have these thoughts of my ex???

I see you have denial issues.....There was trouble with this relationship ages ago but you refused to acknowledge that it should have ended. What you feel is what you wished the relationship to be, and the desire grows very strong with what you can't have. Learn to push out thoughts of her when she pops into your head. Think about things that are positive, and keep physically busy, take up tennis or golf or something like that.

ditto. But I applaud your 99% effort. Next time start off slower and let it grow to 100% with goals that you set together. Everyone has thoughts of their ex. That's normal.

sadie_genie Guest
    She sound like an awful person. Remember, the only real reason you still want her is because your ego doesn't like how she treated you; you don't really love her nor is she is worthy of your love.

It sounds to me that you need to focus your attention on something that will keep you busy & occupied. Forget your ex, forget getting into any relationship right now. Just get out, have fun and give your mind & heart a chance to heal.
    Our goal is to give you back the confidence of having the upper hand and having the upper hand is NEVER a bad thing.....
    Visit our Website www.spellbindingsisters.com

It might be too early to get serious with someone, so just try and have fun. Date this girl, meet other girls, it's going to take some playing around before you're ready to get involved again.

And yes, you're spot on about your ex. I'm sure she had her new boyfriend set up way in advance. Not very many people are strong enough or independent enough to just walk away from a relationship they're not into anymore. It'd be great if both people lost interest at the same time, wouldn't it?
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Thnx for the advice , yes i now know 100% she was cheating on me but does it matter now who she's with! i'v been strong in one sense in that she ended it by a text mssge & yes there were so many things i'd'v luvved to av rammed down her throat but i just txtd back wishing her all the best & she'll get there as i'm sure she's bipolar as i researched it & she shows all the signs! didn't even get the last of my stuff! mad tho how u can miss someone who constantly treated me like crap!

Thanks for the advice , i have learnt a lesson , i'm seing this new girl a couple of times a week & explained i don't want nothing to heavy & getting posotive in getting fit & getting my identity back!