+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think that a taken girl likes me (and I like her)

I think that a taken girl likes me (and I like her)

Couple of days ago I was at my friend's birthday party and it was great and we drunk beer and had fun.
    But the problem is that one girl I've barely known for some time seemed like she was interested in me, but she already has a boyfriend. It all started when me and three of my friends
    heard that there was some shitty today's hitmusic going on that we don't like at all, so we being ourselves (and a little bit drunk) decided to get our long hair braided, wear some silly sunglasses and one of us was wearing a women's leather jacket that was way too small for him. Anyway, we danced there like bunch of gay vikings from the eighties.
    So we being so sexy, suddenly a couple of girls joined us. I danced with the girl I was talking about and it was just some innocent fun time.
    But I think it developed to something more than that. When she walked by me, she almost tripped and I caught her, then we talked for some time and when I was about to go somewhere else she didn't let me go, then she hugged me and told me that she wants to be with me now. I sat down on the floor and she laid on my lap. She told me that I'm the kindest and most caring guy she's ever met. She told me that her boyfriend never wants to be with her. We talked for some time when she suddenly got up, took couple of steps back and said that she shouldn't be there with me. Then she disappeared for almost an hour.
    When she finally appeared from somewhere she hugged me and didn't let me go for the rest of the evening. We were together and talked for couple of hours until she went to sleep and I went home. I haven't met her or talked to her after that because I don't have her number, I don't know where she lives and she hasn't been online on facebook for couple of days. This all just makes me very confused. I don't want to make her and her boyfriend break up. I'm not that kind of guy who wants to steal somebody's girlfriend. On the other hand she's the most beautiful and lovely girl I've ever met and I like her.
    It doesn't make this any easier that her boyfriend is a cousin of one of my good friends and we actually have some common friends.

What do you think I should do?
    "Icy roads beneath my feet,
    Led me through wastelands of deceit,
    Rest your head now, don't you cry,
    Don't ever ask the reason why"

I want to, I've slowly like these, happy to join

you.

what the hell
    "Icy roads beneath my feet,
    Led me through wastelands of deceit,
    Rest your head now, don't you cry,
    Don't ever ask the reason why"