View Poll Results: Does He Really Think I Was Serious?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes because he's clearly insecure.

0 0%
  • No he's just playing games with you.

0 0%
  • It doesn't matter, he doesn't love you anyway.

0 0%
  • Who cares he deserved it.

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is It Really Over and Why Do I Care?

Is It Really Over and Why Do I Care?

My boyfriend and recently broke up, big time...I think. We have been together for almost a year and it's been difficult because he would accuse me of being with other guys quite often. In the beginning I thought this was cute, in the middle I thought it was annoying and in the end I was down right over it. I couldn't have
    been more crazy about him so the fact that he continued not to trust me as time went on made me feel generally unloved and stagnant as as couple. Also, I didn'ttrust him because of it. If he could accuse me of so many ridiculous things then what was he capable of.
    Anyway, last week I finally broke it off. He had said he needed space and wasn't sure for how long about a week before. It was like the 10th time he complained
    about needing space and I was tired of that too. You never knew when he was going to pull away after we had such a great time together. I like space, and I am not clingy, so for him to feel the need to say that to me just told me that he wasn't in love or I wasn't the one for him. That compiled with his insulting jealousy
    comments. He would demand to know where I was and who I was with, but it got to the point where I didn't even want to tell him because I knew no matter what I said he wouldn't believe me anyway.
    This guy is very good looking, so I wasn't sure if he was playing the insecure card as a way to cover up his own infidelities. Actually, I'm pretty sure he was. He
    had profiles on several online dating sites which he said he was using for research for the dating website his company was building...but come on. It's just too
    much to really fall for. So anyway, the realization of all of these things, compiled with his unavailability and his general verbal abusiveness made it easy for me to
    end it as nicely as possible. I just said we were in different places, he seemed to understand but be sad. I said I needed more of a commitment and he needed more freedom so we just weren't a good fit. Which was true. He was sad but he was nice. Then I let him come over the next day because he was upset, just sowe could hang out. That night I went out with a girlfriend and he was still texting me asking if I was on a date. I mean WTF??? This is what I'm talking about.
    It's annoying. So I end up missing a bunch of calls from him that night, he saw that I sent him a stupid message on one of his dating sites when I was drunk
    (I really don't care he should have given me the passwords if they were for work in my opinion.) And I check his dating page and he has posted what a dirty slut I am and how I slutted it out with him desperately the second I met him. Then he continues to call me and demand I answer. I text him that I'm sleeping and to leave me alone. A day later he has blocked all my calls, ignored my texts and emails. Of course I was pissed and wanted an apology, or atleast a REASON as to why the hell he would write that about me. No response. I was devastated. So after another day of not hearing from him and being blocked on top of being insulted to my core I texted him from a friends phone saying I FAKED every orgasm. (our sex life was amazing by the way.) Question. Should I feel bad, did he deserve it, and why would he
    not just see that statement as a retaliation. And why do I care when he was such an asshole? I haven't slept in a week. This breakup is for real this time
    apparently because I couldn't take him back after what he said anyway. But I'm still so sad because when things were good, they were amazing. I mean, he
    was my boyfriend. The last time I saw him he didn't want to leave me.

Now that you have to understand the way I think you my heart now also don't know how to do it according to your own thoughts

Um...what?

It blows my mind.