+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Misunderstandings.. I am a creep :(

Misunderstandings.. :(

Hey guys ,

please please let me know what I should do now? I behaved like a creep last night with a girl who I really like .. and now she is a bit angry and she avoids me
    How can I recover that lost reputation? is there anythign that I can do to impress her or let her know that I am not looking for sex?
    Last edited by black_heart; 12-05-12 at 01:59 AM.

Just go up to her and make a sincere apology...after that walk away and stop being so creepy. If she does buy your apology maybe she starts talking eventually.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I apologized.. walked away..

She talks now a little but the tone has changed .. .. I mean just couple of days back she was so much attracted and curious to talk with me and we had great conversations.. and today it seems I blew up everything
    I think if I approach to her now.. she will think that now I am annoying her..

How long do I have to wait? And if I just leave her alone for a long time.. I am afraid she will just loose all the interest in me..

I am now stuck.. and I think I lost her
    You think the same?

If there was interest before you can still get it back. Give it at least few days though.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Thanks lets see if this works! pfff
    --- Ohh man this shit feeling .... I need to talk with someone

What exactly did you do? This is an important part of the story that has been omitted.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Ah well.. I just hugged her really tight .. I thought she liked it the first time.. but then I did it three times just that.. why is that important?

Because if you did something really creepy like stalked her at her home or something, then it would be a lost cause.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

To put her arms in the sincere and her an apology

Like I said she was attracted to me before , but when she came closer to me , I just hugged (didnt stalk)... I want her attention. thats it. today she told me she doesnot like when I hug her and she was uncomfortable, so afterwards I just changed the topic, but now the question is, will she really one day fall in love with me? i cannot even go near her thinking she would feel the same...!
    Hmm.. I would just avoid her for this week. lets see. may be I will just simply give up if its too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by black_heart View Post
    today she told me she doesnot like when I hug her and she was uncomfortable, so afterwards I just changed the topic, but now the question is, will she really one day fall in love with me?
    Well, she either has some kind of psychological problem which makes her dislike physical contact with others, or she just doesn't look at you that way at all. If she had the slightest of interest in you, she would only appreciate a good hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    What exactly did you do? This is an important part of the story that has been omitted.
    Exactly right. This kind of vague shit doesn't help.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If a guy got physical too quickly with me, I'd bolt also. The only way he'd have even a chance is if he delivered a sincere apology. You are going to have to step up on the gentlemanly behaviour Blackheart. Remember, even if she doesn't appreciate it, you don't know who else might notice. Plus, its a declining art. More men should be like this and demand that ladies are likewise:

[url]http://ca.askmen.com/money/successful/41_success.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Because if you did something really creepy like stalked her at her home or something, then it would be a lost cause

Quote Originally Posted by sythmod View Post
    Well, she either has some kind of psychological problem which makes her dislike physical contact with others, or she just doesn't look at you that way at all. If she had the slightest of interest in you, she would only appreciate a good hug.
    I dont think that she has any psychological problem. She looks normal to me and she is a nice girl!
    I mean , I also thought that the third time I hugged her , it was just without any reason and I felt I am just getting onto her.

And I think that was my fault.
    but then I realized it too late.

So guys , if you were in this kind of situation where you want to patch up again.. what you did? or what I should do?
    I am trying to be as gentle as possible but its just not my normal nature.. and I dont feel like joking with her... that would mean that "I am still not feeling guilty of what I did"

How long will it take her to forget that thing? May be few days? I am just planning to wait untill this weekend and later back to normal (hopefully it works).