hi

I have been dating a office colleague of mine from last two months. I proposed her but she said she need time to think. then finally after few day she said yes. everything was fine suddenly she called me up and said she wants to talk and clear her some doubts. she called her one friend whom I use to talk she thought I was trying to hit on her friend but i cleared up everything then everything was fine. then suddenly after few days she said she need more time to think then she said its not working after that i explained her everything that take your time. she use to be fine for few days then again same old story feeling is coming and going I don't understand what does she mean by feeling coming and going. honestly when she use to be with me i never thought that she is far or even she use to think i was far. now few days back she said the same think and I left the place and came back to my home town. she also said not to call her again and said she will forget me. But I love her a lot I love her more then anything. I have earlier seen in her eyes what is for me. please help me what to do ?