+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I know it's wrong but I don't seen anohter way.

I know it's wrong but I don't seen anohter way.

Me and this girl have been talking for along time and have flirted with the idea of a relationship before. I live a few states away from her and it kills me. But what kills me more is that she is in a relationship with someone else. Then have been together a few months and recently problems have occured. She said he is driving her crazy and that she dont think it will work out and she found things about him she dont like. I would like to make the most of this and try to see if I can speed up the break up. I plan on being near her with in the year. I know this is wrong but we have more fun together and are a better match and she knows it too. we talk all the time through text, facebook, and skype. we have alot of fun when i vist and send eachother gifts. she asked me to move there more times than i can count so we can live together. i know we would be happy together and any advice would be really appreciated.

On line relationships are 20% reality and 80% fantasy. If you haven't spent real time together physically, you truly don't know what they will be like until you do. So relax and just kool it with her. If you spend too much time with her, you will get friend zoned. Make her miss you. The less available you are, the more desirable you will be to her. When she is single again, save your pennies and go see her to see what she is really like. So many times I have read posts where people pack all their sh it up, leave their life to be with someone only to have them back out at the last minuite. So slow down on the plans and do this right. Just go see her first. Moving in together spells disaster. You are best to get your own place and date for awhile and really get to know each other.

Thanks for your post.