+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am totally confused

I am totally confused

Here is the situation. I have feelings for a woman with a kid. All fine and dandy but after texting her for a while she brings up the dreaded B word. So I find out she has a boyfriend etc, but still wants to communicate and be friends. So I am nice and friendly, I tell her my feelings about her. She just kind of plays it off. I loaned her some of things so she could go on a trip back home. She returns then later ask for a big big favor. She wants to borrow 1500. Being the dummy I am I decide to loan her the money. She is very thankful.

I ask her why she did not just asks her bf for it. She gives me a story about taking 2 yrs to ask for favors from bf. Also that her bf parents just split and are in debt using his credit etc. She believes she would help him but doesn't want put more strain on him. etc.

When I do see her from time to time. Its weird I feel a weird attraction and feelings for her. Kind of like we have been together before though we haven't. Also she sends signals like she likes me etc. It seems like she went out of her way to hold my hand when she gave back my property. Hard to explain, but she held it for longer than normal and in my head I even thought it was weird.

I have never met her bf, nor child. She does not wish to hangout with me or anything but says that I am a friend and texts me all the time. Obviously craving the attention of being told she is beautiful things like that. Obviously there is more instances but I think you get the point.

My head tells me too cut ties and run like the heavens, because it sounds like too much drama. But my heart keeps pushing me towards her for some reason. I really like her, I don't want to break up her relationship nor get in the way... because I know you can't start positive from negative. I don't desire sex or anything like that, my heart just wants to be with her. I am so confused and don't know what to do.

P.S. I have talked to people whom she associates with, who happens to be brothers fianc�. Whom believed her bf was on his way out and believes i should hook up with her. All whom I talk to say similar comments. Slowly but surely. ETC

She also was planning to hook me up with one of her friends. but kind of backed out of it stating she did not believe her friends intentions would be good. Like she lives out of the country and just wants a way into the U.S. She did iterate that she just wishes to be with her bf that supposedly helped her love again. In my head I think that is just so stupid. It was just an opportunist whom was in the right place at the right time. Any guy could have done that!! The appeared to have gotten together on negative means though. Anyway like I said I am confused and could use a hand!!! thanks.....

get your money back now, end contact.

Unless I have a reason not to that is what I plan to do. I have come to the conclusion to not trust women in a relationship since.