+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long Distance Mess

Long Distance Mess

Ok so i'm currently in New Zealand doing a degree abroad for the year. I left at home a boyfriend who I had been dating for three years. Our relationship was amazing at home, we did everything together and had an amazing partnership. About a month after I left our relationship began to go bad. Neither of us happy in a long distance relationship. However, being away from him made me realize how much I want him in my life. Especially since I'm not really enjoying being away from home, and not enjoying my program etc. As our relationship deteriorated he ended up kissing someone else, and we have now broken up saying that he is not happy in long distance and he wants to try the relationship when I go home. It is important to know that he never wanted me to leave and took it personally. I had booked a flight to go and see him. We were supposed to meet in Asia and do some traveling together. I do not regret leaving...but i am not happy here. He is still going to Asia. But we are broken up and not talking. I am wondering if I should just show up at the airport to see him? Or if I should forget it?

You really need to talk to him about this..... he may be going to Asia with his friends? Why would he go by himself? So I think that you should talk to him and sort this out.