+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can a man win you back after a break up?

How can a man win you back after a break up?

If you have broken up with a man you onced loved, what could the man have done to win you back? Give you space and time apart?? Or maybe something else?

No because breaking up means they don't want to be with you anymore period, they want it to be over.

I've given chances, i've been told i was weakhearted one time because of it. I believe it depends on what caused the break up, wether she's no longer interested or wether you've done something that could easily be preventable like cheating ect. Then i believe there needs to be a change and a complete one at that before she could even concider being with you again.

But how can a woman "lose interest" so easily? From being in love, and planning a future together and then just lose interest. Is that really possible? Can I woman really be that cold blooded?

Robotchck, thanks for the reply. I'm interested in why specifically you given chances? Was it the man's persistence? Begging? Did they leave you alone for a while and then contact you later? What exactly where the actions they took to get you back?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime39 View Post
    Robotchck, thanks for the reply. I'm interested in why specifically you given chances? Was it the man's persistence? Begging? Did they leave you alone for a while and then contact you later? What exactly where the actions they took to get you back?
    Its called a break up....you need to move on a do other stuff and not contact her or it will drive you insane. Weve all been there my friend

I am going isane! It sucks! Unfortunately I did contact her again today and gave it one more good try. Predictably it did not work. But I was at least able to spill my guts to her, and I got everything off my chest. I told her I wouldn't contact her from now on, I feel better. I gave up all hope now, and I told her this. Now I feel I can take some time to lick my wounds. And hopefully move past the denial phase.

I am going isane! It sucks! Unfortunately I did contact her again today and gave it one more good try. Predictably it did not work. But I was at least able to spill my guts to her, and I got everything off my chest. I told her I wouldn't contact her from now on, I feel better. I gave up all hope now, and I told her this. Now I feel I can take some time to lick my wounds. And hopefully move past the denial phase.
    You The man!!! Believe me....all this wont matter in a month or so. And when you meet another fine girl? You'll have to stop and try to remember what this girls name was.

But how can a woman "lose interest" so easily? From being in love, and planning a future together and then just lose interest. Is that really possible? Can I woman really be that cold blooded?
    Who said they can? Women are able to hide their feelngs alot easier then men. It's known as a fake smile! Alot of guys miss read that and see that as "ok she's officially moved on and is soo much happier without me" when she could easily have a shattered hear and be missing you. Never throw it into conclussion, but keep you'r mind open.

Who said they can? Women are able to hide their feelngs alot easier then men. It's known as a fake smile! Alot of guys miss read that and see that as "ok she's officially moved on and is soo much happier without me" when she could easily have a shattered hear and be missing you. Never throw it into conclussion, but keep you'r mind open.

LOVE! I love him and know he just needs help.

Because she met someone else.

Tip: to be more desirable is to be undesirable. Making yourself less available, and dating girls will increase your value and your self esteem. Nothing makes look more weak than being a sad sac, begging idiot, sending gifts and love letters etc.