+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to seek forgiveness

How to seek forgiveness

So I've been with this guy for about 2 years. We have our ups and downs but it is generally a very good relationship. We recently broke up (due to him moving away in the near future, not much to do with the actual relationship) but decided against that option when we realized it didn't work for us, and that we were "right" for each other. I spent the night at his house 2 nights ago and it went fairly well. In the morning though, I wanted to talk to him about something. It was about our sexually relationship, which is a risky conversation with a guy. Anyway, he ended up taking what i said completely the wrong way (I didn't word things the best) and was upset by my words. I kept trying to correct him and tell him what I truly meant but he was already upset by my previous words and you could tell he didnt want the conversation much anymore. That really frustrated me. I was grumpy because I'm under a lot of stress due to the passing of the jobs, and am facing a lot of pressure with exams for my program occurring right now. And I guess I just lost it. I flipped out at him and started yelling when he didn't really deserve it. I blew up and that's never happened to me around him like that before. After a half hour of yelling he kicked me out of his house and now refuses to talk to me saying that "its done" and for me to "stay away". What I did was inexcusable, I know how I came across. Bitchy. Crazy. Everything. But I am so sorry and believe that everyone is entitled to breakdown or freak out at least once. What do I do to make him forgive me? Seriously it was such a good relationship and that fight was not a reflection of how we felt about each other. I don't want to be the one responsible for tearing us apart for riddiculus behavior one time. I know I was out of line, but was it really that unforgivable?

If he won't see you why not write to him, tell him how you are feeling and why you acted the way you did. It may get you two communicating once more. Failing that leave him be, it'll be his loss if your relationship was that good.