+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I am friendzoned, is that possible after just 2-3 months?

I think I am friendzoned, is that possible after just 2-3 months?

So yeah ... I've liked a girl for 2, almost 3 months now, been chatting on Facebook for ALMOST every day. We have planned to do many things for a while, but something always got in the way, but last night she threw a "party" (it was just 4 people there tho, at some point 5).

My point is ... not even at a party I managed to have a natural moment of meaning... it was ... too normal to mean anything you know? Just ... friendly if you know what I mean? So is our chatting...

Thing is ... it was actually at a party I met her. And at that party she made out with a friend, and then, the day after another friend told me, although she made out with my friend, I was most awesome. So when I heard that I thought: well ... maybe this could go somewhere. Some weeks later we were meeting her and some friends to go eating at a beach... she ended up making out with my friend AGAIN. At that point I decided not to bother with her anymore since she behaved like this, and has probably done that with a dozen more guys too! Thing is, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and I have liked her since!

It's now obvious that she don't like me the same way, and maybe she isn't any good for me, but I can't help it ... I still like her! But now, I don't know what to do? Should I take her out and tell her? I think it has to come down to me telling her in the best circumstances I can possibly make, because I don't think she look at me the same way, but what do you think? I don't know what to do.

Dude, you can be friend zoned the minute you say Hi.

Why would you want to be with someone who sucked face with a close friend, anyway? It seems very apparent to me that she's more into your friend, than you. Or it would have been you that she was sucking face with at that beach.

Face it dude, you've been friend zoned.

P.S. She sounds kinda Mary Sue gets around-y. You sure you want a girlfriend like that?

We desire most what we can't have. You know you can't have her so your desire increases. Snap out of it and take a look at the big picture here....she likes your friend! So drop it!

Well, she says she doesn't like him, and she's trying to avoid him now. But anyway, maybe it's for the best to drop it... To be honest I don't know why I want to be with that girl after I know what she did, but I just can't forget about her... I'm just pathetic now, but anyway ... that's just how I feel.
    Last edited by raring; 23-06-12 at 06:16 AM.

No you are not pathetic, you learn a valuable lesson..... don't believe all that you hear or are told. Girls play games, so be a little more wiser to that.