+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why Do I Like Young Girls?

Couldn't be arsed reading everything. So here's my 2 cents.

Dude, you are 22. You've not long stopped being a teenager yourself. If you were 45 and attracted to women in their late 30's you wouldn't be worried.

Fact of the matter is, these days a lot of 16 year old girls look much older. Often you can stand a 16 year old and a 26 year old side by side and they'll both look 21. I don't imagine you find the gawky girl with glasses, braces and pig tails hot.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I've read that GH also produces IGF, which may be able to cross the GI barrier. Its up for debate. Anyway, short of running our milk, or water, or beer for that matter, through an HPLC machine, I suppose one can't really say for sure its safe.

But I do remember the 'milk' in China that killed those babies, so unless I know the source of what's in that can of protein powder, I'll take mine in the more native form, thank you.
    I didn't post it as a cleaner, healthier source (though it is), just as an alternative to people who don't want to eat meat, chicken or fish and make a diet work. That being said, I think if that would be a concern (GH, or GH --> IGF), that's not a legitimate concern.

You have to do what gives you piece of mind though, I mean some people still throw away anything that someone with HIV touches if they're around them. Assimilating GH or any conversion of it to IGF from drinking a protein powder is a non-factor, and if someone is selling that idea, it's just to move their own product.

My .02, now go by your 'rBST free' milk young lady :-)
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Its natural as every man wants young and energetic girl to be with.

Oh boy, on my teen age years something like 16? the oldest boyfriend I got is 21. How old are you by the way?

This is only age factor .

young girls are the nice pic of all time then teenagers

I also Like young girls as they are more energetic and is nice to be with.

The same here!

I'm 22 and all i think about is younger girls too...that is how i found this forum and your post..i googled "why do i like young girls and i was relieved to find that you were in the same boat as me..its not like i wake up everyday and try to focus on my problem..its just first instinct to look and get these thoughts in my head..i can't stop them and i didn't choose them either..

Yea yea, we all like younger girls. High five guys... Syykke, pedos. Obviously they are more attractive, they are freaking younger it's normal. You are supposed to ignore it and date older to save your dignity and avoid jail time.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Yea yea, we all like younger girls. High five guys... Syykke, pedos. Obviously they are more attractive, they are freaking younger it's normal. You are supposed to ignore it and date older to save your dignity and avoid jail time.
    How do you have so much rep o.O?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    How do you have so much rep o.O?
    I'm an Anon and this is the internet, so I can have whatever I want. /hacks
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345