+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Texting topics

Texting topics

What kind of things could i text this one girl i like to keep the conversation going really it could be anything

dont be a pussy....Call, dont text

Ask her if she's wearing panties

find out what topic that she is interested first.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

What did you do today? What are your plans for the weekend? Today/yesterday/last week I did _____________, it was fun/exciting/awful/interesting. I'm watching (whatever movie/tv show), have you ever seen it? What's your favorite movie? So what do you for fun?

Sort of depends if this is your first time texting her or not. Just go off of whatever she says to get a conversation going. Do ask questions, but also share things about yourself and show that you're an interesting person too, so as not to come off like you're interrogating her or something. See what she's into, and talk about whatever related things you can think of that you also know about. Books, movies, hobbies, people, jokes. Make funny or thoughtful observations about things, or just ask her casually what she's been up to and share what you've been doing as well. You should be able to go from there

it shouldn't just be you keeping the conversation going though, if she was in to you she would be asking you stuff to but if she is just ending the conversation all the time then maybe she isn't in to you.

don't try to txt for hours either just txt her every couple of days asking how she is and how her night was or whatever it was she told you last time you spoke! but again she should be messaging first not just you always messaging her

keep text to a minimum, text her to ask her out on a date, if you want to talk to her then phone her at the end of the day..