+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost The love of my life.

Lost The love of my life.

I am a young poet who has fallen madly in love with a woman of my precise taste, in morals, looks and views on the world, whats even better is she isw the most loving being I have ever came across. My problem is she has decided to leave me for reason I cant fully grasp, for what i understand in short, i need to consider other, not just those close to me and be more respectfull to those 'outside my circle' the thing is I love and worship her, I have written many verses about such a sweet soul, but in her words"you only know words, not action, draw back of a poet".

I understand I can be inconsiderate and even harsh and most of the time i dont think, I'm an idiot for loosing the one woman that fit everything i was looking for, I help out around the house when I can, I cook all the time, she has never cooked ones for us and nor do i complain about that, I always offer to make or do ANYTHING for her and do my best to be a giving and generous lover, she says she does love me and she will miss me but its not enough, she says im too much and she needs her space, I'v tried so hard to convince her to stay with me, my words are powerless! and their all I know, how can I prove to her that I am changing, that this 'real me' isnt actually me just my bad side from to much stress from current circumstances, i wont deny it, i'v been lousy for 6months, but its been so hard to try and stay in a good mood after everything thats happened and only now im recovering, I wish i didnt put so much weight on her but i had no one left, she's all i had after the accident.

I dont want to loose her, I just want her back and i have no one to talk too or how to make her believe me and give me a chance!

I want to know, from a females perspective what I could do or what I'm doing wrong.

I'm guessing you are too clingy, don't have much of a life, or friends outside the relationship and you depend on her to be your life. That will kill a relationship.

If the reasons are unclear I guess it means she doesn't love you anymore. That's all there is to it... moving on will be your best option. who knows, you might meet her in a different set up. Love is sweeter the second time around.