+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does she keeps calling?

Why does she keeps calling?

First of all, I am not good with words.. So i'll try my best to explain as clearly as possible..

Me and My ex has been in a relationship for 1 year and 4 months.. we broke up a month ago.. to be precise, we broke up on the 26th of may, she said she needed some space and that we are not suited for each other anymore (I think its bull****)... what shocked me the most is, she already has a new BF now... and I also know that her anniversary is on the 2nd of June.. cheated? perhaps.. It crippled me knowing she moved one so fast....

But that's not the question i am going to ask..
    What I want to know is.. why is she still calling me? i have been doing NC for around 2 weeks... last week on the 19th of June she called me and I happened to pick up her calls, she was just asking how I'm doing and I ask about her job.. nothing fancy just a casual conversation... for about 2 minutes...

And then again NC continues...
    all of a sudden, yesterday (4th of July) she called me again at 10AM in the morning, twice.. But I didnt answer... she didnt leave any text message either.. So I just texted her today (5th of July, 5 min ago), asking why she called yesterday and that I didnt hear her calling because I silent my phone (Which is true).. still no reply..

What I want to know is... why does she keeps calling me?
    I still love her, But she has moved on and I have accepted that.. I dont want to be a douche and destroy her relationship because I don't want karma chasing over me (though deep inside i still want her back)

Please advise.

Chase your dreams. Don't let any person tell you otherwise. If you love her get her. Tell her how you feel man. Good luck!

Am I wrong that i Text her back asking why she called?

First thing you need to do is this: call her and ask her if she wants to get back together with you. If the answer is no, then the reason she calls is that she cares about you (as is normal after a 1.4 years relationship), and she calls to check if you're ok (as she would call a friend who has just been dumped - add to this the fact that she feels guilty for being the dumper). She probably wants to keep a distant friendly relationship. Are you ok with that? If so, then by all means answer her calls and text her, or perhaps tell her you're not comfortable with phone calls but you're ok with texting every now and then to keep each other updated. If it's too painful to hear from her even just via text, tell her, she'll understand and will leave you alone if you need time to heal.

Just don't start thinking that she's contacting you because she wants to get back with you, if she answers "no" to your question.

She didnt pick up when I called this afternoon..

she wants to play hide the sausage. karma doesnt exist.
    get stuck in.

Quote Originally Posted by swchiiz View Post
    She didnt pick up when I called this afternoon..
    oh. she was probably just at the shops. try another 8 times then give up.

Well it means your on her mind and the point is that she dosent want to open up to you . Now the question is if realy you like her then there is this post i came across and i'll love to recommend it to you.
    getyourdreamlove.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-do-i-get-back-with-my-ex-after-we.html?m=1

well, within 1 yr and 4months , I dont think she will easily forget you, that girl still loves you She called you because she missed you so much and probably wants to win you back

She dumped you because she was interested in another guy and she didn't feel butterflies in her stomach about you anymore. By now, she has figured out that the new guy isn't perfect either, and she is missing you. That doesn't mean that you should get back together with her, if that is even a possibility. She may need to make some more mistakes before she is ready for a long-term commitment. For one thing, she needs to learn the difference between infatuation and love.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    Chase your dreams. Don't let any person tell you otherwise. If you love her get her. Tell her how you feel man. Good luck!
    I do agree! Don't let anyone stop you from your happiness. If you really love her, do all the things that would possibly make her fall in love with you.