+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oral from girlfriend while kids are in the house

Oral from girlfriend while kids are in the house

My girlfriend and I have been together for about four weeks. We’re both late forties, normal without any drug habits or over drinking. She has two teenage daughters. She has a high sex drive.

At her house in the living room on the couch, she offered and gave me oral to completion while one of her girls was in bed and the other in the shower. Afterwards I also masturbated her until she came. While it doesn’t say much about my character, I am still bothered that she initiated the sex. I’m having second thoughts about staying in the relationship. We also had sex in her bathroom during the day with the kids also in the house.
    Any advice?

Oh for goodness sakes. You judge her for wanting to be sexual with you when what happened happens every single day with couples who have children. When do you expect to do it, only when you're away on holiday? It's not like they were sitting there with you.

If you're looking for an excuse to leave her then this would be a lame one in my opinion.

Geeze me and the hubby had sex in the house when the kid was home for the duration of her living with us. I'm sure everyone else with children will say the same thing. If they don't, then they didn't get much sex for many years.

I'll add that your double standard is nauseating. You judge her for giving but I don't read where you turned down the receiving while the children were in the house.

Are you simply trolling?

If its bother you, maybe cause there was something not okay with the whole situation.

i think she is disrespectful! she barely know you and she already bringing you home and spread her legs in the living room while her kids are at home.........
    thats not nice.
    thats nasty ! what if one kid walk into living room?
    thats why some kids loose respect for their parents! cause they act like whores.
    in the bad room is no problem, cause you can lock the door .
    but if you know the kids can hear you , you cant keep going on.

but you did it also so i dont think u where right eater!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    If its bother you, maybe cause there was something not okay with the whole situation.

i think she is disrespectful! she barely know you and she already bringing you home and spread her legs in the living room while her kids are at home.........
    thats not nice.
    thats why some kids loose respect for their parents! cause they act like whores.

WTF are you talking about?! They were just having sex for fuuckk sakes! One was sleeping and one in the shower. Unless the kids can occupy 2 places at once, there's no worries.

I think the human race is de-evolving sometimes. This thread is laughable
    Last edited by surfhb; 16-07-12 at 01:36 AM.

thats not nice.

Shame on you for focusing your negativity on her. He did it just as much as she did. Which makes him even worse than her if he thinks there is something wrong with doing it but went ahead and did it anyway.

You see it's women like you who also judges her fellow women for being sexual that keeps this double standard alive and well.

Her teenage daughters already know you two are having sex in the bathroom, on the couch or where ever in the house, they are not stupid....they are teenagers not toddlers. I'm sure mom has told them to be careful not to interrupt while you are there.

thats not nice.

Cheekx. Please can you **** off. There are adults talking here, many of whom are able to spell correctly. Come back when you have something useful to say.

I don't see a problem here, except you might be too uptight. Just lock the door, make sure no unannounced visitors barge in. As a parent, that's what I did. And we did our activities when the kids were outside or sleeping. But we always locked the bedroom door.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I wish I had your problem OP

Not really sure if any of you read the post correctly. We had sex in plain sight in the living room not in the bedroom with the door closed. Also I get it, I am as guilty as she is, I am not that stupid to realize that what happened was very risque. Please tell me what man would say no to a beautiful woman offering to perform oral sex on him. Let me rephrase the question then, is she long term material?

I repeat, your double standard is nauseating. If you judge her on this, then she should wonder if YOU'RE the long term relationship material. What else do you even know about her except that you are unable to maintain your own personal boundaries and excuse that fact on you being a man. She may or may not be long term relationship material but you asking or deciding basing your entire decision on this is just mind boggling. If all else is well and you're enjoying each others company have you ever thought to just voice to her that you're uncomfortable doing this outside of the bedroom (like they know what you're up to regardless, buddy, they're not children) and then figure out from there as you get to know her whether or not she's for you. Gah! You dismiss your own culpability here.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-07-12 at 12:53 AM. Reason: to add

Quote Originally Posted by Looking View Post
    Not really sure if any of you read the post correctly. We had sex in plain sight in the living room not in the bedroom with the door closed. Also I get it, I am as guilty as she is, I am not that stupid to realize that what happened was very risque. Please tell me what man would say no to a beautiful woman offering to perform oral sex on him. Let me rephrase the question then, is she long term material?
    You assume too much. Did you ever think that maybe she was totally aware where the kids were at the time and she felt totally comfortable in having sex since there was no chance they would catch you two?

Since she relationship material I doubt she does with many men on a regular basis? Now that would be an issue. But since you two seem to be committed what's the issue here?

As usual ill agree with what Wake up is saying.....you have no ground to stand on here. You either dump her for some wacked reasoning or you tell her straight up what you are telling us here....at which point she will ( or should) drop you like a bag of rocks.
    Last edited by surfhb; 17-07-12 at 02:34 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess I will play the devil's advocate.

This is the mother of two teenagers who brings a near-stranger to her home and engages in sexual activity in a communal living area. This was not her long-term boyfriend, whom might have had a chance to develop some history with her children, and in fact, may have even been a total stranger to them. Kids are grossed out when they see their PARENTS having sex; can't imagine how disgusted they'd be seeing some stranger f-king mommy.

I think it was extremely slutty, insensitive, and selfish behavior, and I wouldn't have EVER done it. And yes, I also have a high sex drive. I wouldn't want my kids to see me this way unless they knew the man in question actually LOVED me. "Committed" doesn't apply after only 4 weeks unless you are 15 years old.

Are her kids male or female? (nice role-modeling.)
    Last edited by vashti; 17-07-12 at 07:38 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If were're talking extremely slutty then he was as slutty as she was yet he judges her on her actions and dismisses his as being okay because "what man would turn down a blow job.. which he didn't and now he wonders about her.. Had he did this differently and said that he turned her down because he thought it was slutty and imappropriate then I'd have told him then she's not the girl for you. That is not how it went down though. Slut comes with and without dangly bits.

If you're views are that what took place are gross and inappropriate then that "slutty" comment should apply to him as well as her.

I wouldn't want my kids to see me either. In fact I'd not introduce anyone to my children unless it was well established and serious. However; As disgusted as you are Vashti, I'm disgusted with his attitude of partaking in something that is supposedly so disturbing to him.

We also had sex in her bathroom during the day with the kids also in the house.
    Any advice?
    Yea. Quit crossing your own personal boundaries to get some and then judging her for doing exactly what you yourself have done.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-07-12 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If were're talking extremely slutty then he was as slutty as she was yet he judges her on her actions and dismisses his as being okay because "what man would turn down a blow job.. which he didn't and now he wonders about her while sees nothing wrong in himself. Had he did this differently and said that he turned her down because he thought it was slutty and imappropriate then I'd have told him then she's not the girl for you. That is not how it went down though. Slut comes with and without peni.

If you're views are that what took place are gross and inappropriate then that "slutty" comment should apply to him as well as her.

I wouldn't want my kids to see me either. They didn't in this case.... As disgusted as you are Vashti, I'm disgusted with his attitude of partaking in something that is supposedly so disturbing to him.

Yea. Quit crossing your own personal boundaries to get some and then judging her for doing exactly what you yourself have done.
    Somebody has issues with men! and spelling...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast