+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He says he isn't ready for a relationship...

He says he isn't ready for a relationship...

I've been seeing this guy I met at a party for about a month now. The first week he would text me a lot but after we started hanging out more he stopped calling and texting me as much. We had sex after our second date and have continued doing so. He tells me he likes but isn't ready for a relationship... Should I stop initiating texting him? I feel like I'm the only one chasing him now...*

What I've already done:
    I began to initiate a lot of our conversations, and he started acting less interested in me. More recently, I've been trying to text him only when he texts me first. When I started doing this he was out of town for a wedding, and when he got back he asked if I wanted to hang out in a couple days. I told him I wasn't sure because I was busy with school but I would let him know. Should I pretend to string him along for a while?

I don't want to put my heart into this and end up getting hurt... What should I do?

Just stop everything all together. You're basically just his f*ck buddy, and that's the only reason why he's keeping you somewhat around. Why would you want to try to be with someone if you have to act a certain way or "try" to persuade him? Move on.

You have made the right decision of ending it up, so all you need to do is to keep it up Goodluck !
    Last edited by brheartedgirl; 17-07-12 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandora View Post
    What should I do?
    Did you not hear what he said to you? He told you he's not ready for a relationship. I hope he told you that before he fkd you and if he did, I hope you realized that when you fkd him, you basically told him that all you want is to be in a booty call situation.

If you want to be be in a booty call dynamic then quit being coy and game playing and come right out and tell him to come over and do you. If you want more then just a sexual relationship then quit trying with this one and block him from contacting you all together because he's totally not going to be your boyfriend.

I don't recommend you be booty... you are not capable of maintaining that status quo without getting emotional and/or demanding. You'll lose your joy in no time. You will not win him over with your veejay or your manipulation tactics.