+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will this be a problem later on ?

Will this be a problem later on ?

Ok, so I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now. I love him, he loves me, we know we want to get married, and everything is great. I can tell he's going to propose sometime this year, because we've talked about getting married next year. I love everything about him, but there's just one little thing. His penis It's pretty small. Well, at least the smallest i've seen compared to other guys i've been with. I've seen 5 in total. I obviously lie to him and tell him it's huge, but it's really small !! And therefore, the sex isn't all that amazing. It's ok. Sometimes i'd say it's good, but a lot it's kind of boring, and his penis isn't big enough to give me that much pleasure. As of right now, the sex isn't a deal breaker at all for me, as i love absolutely everything else about him and definitely still want to marry him. But i'm just wondering if we get married and ten years down the road, will it be a problem then ? IT's been 4 years and it's not a problem now. But will it affect my marriage? Like how big of a deal is sex in a marriage? I've obviously never been married before, so if any of you are married for a while, can you let me know if me not enjoying sex even now, will be a bigger problem in our marriage a few years down the road?

You can do one of two things....be honest with him and explore other way of getting pleasure like a penis extension, learning new positions, full body orgasim through using hands or toys, tantra sex, etc.......or end the relationship. Yes you are right, if you don't do anything about it, down the road, and after you having kids (your vagina will be larger) things will fall apart and you will find yourself being regretful.

maybe you need to talk about everything before marry. so that both can choose not to do it or to do it.. for the right reason

go in seach of the big papa cawk!

It will def. be a problem later on...you say it is not a problem now but you are writing about it. I think it may be a problem even now no? Sex is something I personally like to "work at"....I don't want to deal with a man who has erection issues or any issues with sex...his penis has to work properly and be a good size. I know things change in relationships and as we age/have children our bodies also change...but you have to be satisfied in the bedroom to keep the relationship going I think. Also, when and if you have children you can have a c-section so your vag wont get stretched out and/or rip.

If it's that small, how does the guy even believe you when you tell him it's huge? That's kind of stupid right there. You say sex is boring a lot of the time, but it's been 4 years and it's not a problem. So 4 years and it's not a problem, and you wonder if it will be a problem when you're married?

You're not very good at expressing yourself, at least in this post. Everything you say is contradictory. Physical deal breakers are usually deal breakers in a few dates, or after a few times being intimate, not 4 years.

His dick isn't going to magically grow, so either you can deal with it the rest of your life, or not.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest